Greeting gift for father and elders(1)

"Oh, it's elder Yu. Sorry, I didn't see you earlier." Even it's looking like she is trying to set sorry but she was mocking him that he was not fit to enter her eyes.

He was red from anger and embarrassment. Not giving him any chance to retort,yue continued her words. "I'm a best tamer and can tame God level beasts". Her answer was quite a shock to them and the two elders were just starting to laugh but was stopped sending a god level beast aura.

When they looked at her, there were two good level beasts standing beside either sides to yue. They are just like guardians protecting her and yue was just patting their heads making their eyes full with bliss.

This scene was quite a wonder to them. Her father and the 4 elders were looking at her with a proud look. While the remaining two were shivering with fear. 'We have to eliminate her as soon as possible. Otherwise she will be a great threat.'

Like sensing their thoughts yue turned to them and smiled at them not concealing her killing intent in the eyes. They were frightened silly and immediately excused themselves.

Yue then cast a sound proof barrier around the room and made her a chair from the air and sat on it. The 4 elders were surprised by the turn of events but seeing the Nalan Lord can manner they confirmed that he knows this before.

"Stop showing off and tell me which level you are in now?" Hearing the question the elders snapped out of their daze and looked at her expectantly.

"Sage god realm". Even she don't know how did she suddenly had a break through from sage emperor to sage god three days ago.

Her words were like thunder booming in their ears and all of them went on their knees before her. Seeing them like that, yue panicked inside.

"Father, what are you doing? Quick get up." Hearing her words, they sat on their seats with a daze expression.
Not knowing why they did that, yue turned to her father for an explanation.

"In our kingdom, sage god realm was a legendary existence. Kneeling before then is a non written rule here." Yue nodded in understanding and took out 4 vials of immediate break through of high level pills.

Yue gave it to the 4 elders who looked at her confusingly. "That is immediate break through pill which is of high level. You can go to seclusion and I guarantee that you can have a break through in a week."

The hall was once again filled with silence. The elders immediately rejected them but accepted under her insistance and excused themselves to go to seclusion.

"Where is mine?" Seeing her father acting her like a child, yue laughed and replied "you have me. Why would you want other gift?" Her reply made him sulking then only yue stopped her teasing.

"Blooming rose and blooming flower pavilion and all those connected to them are mine. You can take whatever you want. I'm leaving An San with you, he can help you. I forgot the main reason coming here, you already have a soon to be son-in-law."

Not waiting for his reply yue exited the hall and it's already midnight. Yue went to her courtyard and ate dinner. She changed her clothes to black and covered her face with black veil.

Yue jumped out of her window and her figure slowly merged into the night.