Her 'generosity'

They woke up in the morning when little green knocked on the door continuously knowing how sleepy can yue be. "Come in." Saying those words, she resumed her sleep but she has to woke up when little green twisted her ear and started lecturing her that she has to woke up early. "You can't do that. Quickly let go."

Confirming that she was not sleepy, he let go of her ear. "Why did you disturb my sleep and my poor ear is crying now. See, it's already red now and it's all your fault, little green. I told little white not to send you to my room early in the morning but that idiot sent you. Now, little white care to explain?"

Suddenly little white came out of his space and hid behind little green. "That...Yue... It's because only he has the capacity to wake you up. Heeehee..."
"You guys want me to wake up early because you are up early, is quite a rubbish reason. Now for your punishment...." The two of them gulped seeing yue's mysterious smile. She took one of the pillow and started hitting them while they are running (means escaping) from her.

She was satisfied hitting them for sometime. Now she remembered that she just ignored someone. Yue turned to Qin Yu Chen who was looking at her dumbfounded. Not only him, the other four guards are also like him. 'is this really our miss who looks always cold? She must be an imposter, right?'
"...hen..yu Chen... Qin Yu Chen" he came out of his stupor when yue called him. "I forgot to introduce you guys." Yue called her five contract spirits out.

" Qin Yu Chen, these are my contract spirits. Little blue, little white, little green, little pink and Mi. Little blue is a black tortoise, little green is a dragon, little white is a white tiger, little pink is a vermilion bird and Mi is an unicorn. And guys, he is Qin Yu Chen." Qin Yu Chen's face was filled with different expressions surprise, happy, proud, worry, fear. Like sensing his thoughts, qi chen and his group came into the room.

" Miss, they are the mythical beasts set you have. You must not reveal their identity to others. " Qi bao explained hurriedly. He knows how many people are eyeing such powerful beasts. It will put her in a grave danger. Yue just nodded noticing his concern and worry. Qin yu Chen just laughed and pulled her into his embrace. "You actually managed to complete the set of mythical beasts. How did you do that Little Yue?" He asked with his voice having a tint if pride.

"They are with me since my birth and revealed themselves when I'm 12." Saying that, she separated herself from him and turned to little green. "Where is it?" Hearing her words, little green have yue a report which made her smile unconsciously. Then she put the report aside and started to get ready. Qin Yu Chen also got up from the bed and got ready.

Mi, little pink, little green returned to their contract space. And little white, little blue, yue, Qin Yu Chen went for the main hall. Yue and Qin Yu Chen are both wearing masks. Yue called An jiu and gave him a space ring with some instructions. These instructions made the four guards and Qin Yu Chen freeze on the spot.

Yue's sect now has 360 members and all of them were gems in cultivation polished by yue. Yue divided them into different sections and is now giving them prizes according to their progress and accomplishments. " Level 6 qi gathering pills and level 4 weapons for all, immediate break through pill for top 100, level 5 armaments for top 20, 5 drops of hs water and any of the pill they want for top 10, level 6 armaments for top 5, tell those to three to come to me to get cultivation should for elemental control. That's it, you can leave."

An jiu left receiving the orders. Qin Yu Chen can only shook his head helplessly at her ways of gifting. While the four guards hopes that her 'generosity' won't kill others with shock. Something struck qi bai's mind. "Miss, what do you mean by elemental control skills? Isn't it possible for only those who are in immortal cultivation?"

Noticing his confused face, yue laughed lightly and started explaining " those skills help you to manipulate elements without the restriction of cultivation levels but they have to concentrate well for understanding them." Hey words made them installed a cold breathe. If these words were to be known to the people of central kingdom... They don't even want to think about that.

Yue wanted to show them an example and turned to qi cheng and asked him. " Can you sense any other in this room except us?" The four shook their heads while Qin Yu Chen was contemplating 'what is she up to now?' Receiving an answer yue said "come out." Then four people came into their view surprising them. Qin Yu Chen was also startled, he also didn't sense them with his cultivation.

"Return" then they went to their hiding like nothing happened and their presence was erased. Yue saw the curiosity in qi cheng's eyes and tossed him a scroll "that is the stealth technique involving air element. If you mastered that skill, then your presence will mix with the air and it will be erased." Just when he was about to reject that, he was stopped by Qin Yu Chen. So he took it and for if them went to matter that skill.