Arriving at 'luce' continent

[ the pictures in the media are not mine]

(Above is the picture of Nalan Yue)
Elly opened her eyes slowly and found herself in an old fashioned house. She wanted to move but her body isn't supporting. She felt her whole body throbbing in pain.
At the same time two middle age women came inside. The moment they saw Elly who was awake, their worry was replaced with joy.
" Young miss. You are finally awake. You really scared us." One of them started sobbing.
" Thank God,miss. You are fine." Another one also spoke.
While these two babbling, Elly focussed on the memories of the original body. A wave of memories hit her making her head ache terribly, but she maintained her calm expression without a word.
'The body in her possession now was called "Yue" from Nalan family. She was now in North kingdom's 'kong empire'. Nalan family is one of the top 5 prestigious families in the empire.
Her mother disappeared when she was 3 years old. From then, her condition in the house became worse.
Nalan family lord has one wife and 3 concubines. Also 3 sons and 4 daughters. Since Nalan Yue was the daughter of legal wife,she was engaged to the crown prince of the empire. At the age of 4 when tested for cultivation ability, she was found out to be a trash not capable of cultivation. Then her condition became even worse and the servants started hitting her to ease their anger.
Because of Nalan Lord in secluded cultivation, he didn't Know any of these. ' who wants a waste to be their partner?' knowing the results of assessment,the crown prince wanted to dissolve their engagement. He started preparing his plans to cancel his engagement. Due to yue's weak physical condition, she was sent to the mountain range to recuperate. But in reality her second aunt just wanted to remove her from the family. No one opposed her decision since both Nalan Lord and the main wife are not here. At the age of 6 she was sent to the outer range of a forest. Now, a decree was sent to yue informing that the engagement has been dissolved.
The original owner really loved the crown prince deeply so she committed suicide jumping into a lake near the house.
The servants who saw her immediately brought her back but by the time they found her,she already left the world with deep regret. '
Elly, now yue, went to the mirror and stared at her reflection for some time.
' even though this body is only 12 years,her looks can bring down countries. It's just that the red rash extended from her cheek to neck making her look horrible.'
"Leave". Yue ordered them coldly. This is the first time they heard her tone in such a cold way. Both Lin and lan shuddered and immediately excused themselves.
Yue wanted to try cultivation which exists in this world and sat on her bed in a meditating position. The moment she started,her body become instant pale and coughed out a mouthful of blood. " These people really do want to die early. Poison....mmm... let's see if there is any poison that can't be detoxified by me". She examined her body and soon emitted a thick murderous aura. " What does those idiots mean by this? If this is poison , then what about my creations. This child play... How can they dishonor me like that?" Yue spat out curses fuming with anger. If anyone hear her words,they will look at her like an idiot.
' The heaven devouring flower and bone chilling poison are the top notch poisons which doesn't have any cure . But she claimed them as child's play..'
After calming herself ,yue called lin and lan inside. " Are there any silver needles in the house?" Yue's tone regained her innocent accent and the servants also felt relieved. There aren't but we have accupunture needles." Saying lin brought out a box of golden accupunture needles. Yue was shocked but didn't show it on her face. "I know you are hiding something from me but since you are loyal, I will set this matter aside". Yue said smiling but it sent shivers down their spine. " We don't have a choice,young miss. Those are my lady's orders. She said that you are only allowed to know the matter if you reach immortal realm". The single word'immortal' made her understand the seriousness of the matter. Yue started the detoxification immediately by using the needles. It took her nearly 5 hours completely extracting the poison seeped deep into her bones. Taking a quick bath by removing the black liquid coming out of her pores, yue changed to a night outfit and also called her 4 beasts out.
"Leave for the forest tomorrow and start your cultivation. The things I wanted to do are dangerous, so I want you to become as powerful as possible if you want to assist me." Even though she laid her thoughts like that,the 4 understood her care and concern she had for them. This instantly warmed their hearts. Seeing the tearful and pitiful look they are giving, yue's heart ached but didn't change her opinion.
" Come back to me after a year". Yue told them in a caring tone.
" Master, wait for us..." they were cut off by yue's words.
"Call me yue not master". Hearing her threatening tone,they nodded. But feeling so proud and happy internally finding such a nice person as master.
The next day,they left reluctantly after hugging yue for quite some time.