Extending her power (1)

The night was filled with screams of boys and girls who took the bone shedding pill. Yue was happy because no one gave up. The next day morning Yue called them and transported them to the building in the core region of dark moon forest. "These badges contain the aura of me. So if you want to roam around, take these with you and no beasts will come to bother you."

All are surprised by her words but deep down they know that what she said is true. Well, it is because of yue playing..I mean... hunting them when she was bored.
Several celestial and good level beasts:'the devil is back. Please take her away, we want to live peacefully.'

All of them started cultivating in the new place and they were shocked by the new things inside the building which they haven't seen before. They quickly got accustomed to them. Time passed really quickly and everything is going smooth for yue but for not someone.

Somewhere in a palace
A white robbed man was sitting on the main seat with a mask covering his face. Even though his lips were smiling, anyone can decipher the coldness enjoying from his eyes. There are also 4 guards in Black attire kneeling before him slightly shivering. Ofcourse this was Qin Yu Chen. "It's been 3 years and till now you got no information on her whereabouts. What? You playing or searching.."

No one dared to utter a single word in response which made his smile deepen and that send shivers down their spine. 'Master, what can we do? It's miss, we are talking about. How can she be careless to leave clues for you to find her.' Qin Yu Chen lost his patience and left the room. No one knows what he is going to do now.

"Little yue, you really disappoint me. I told you not to think of leaving me, but you left without a word. Wait till I found you, then let's see how I'm going to punish you. You will never leave me if I found you again. " He leaned on a tree branch and closed his eyes. 'please come back to me, little yue. Don't leave me. Please...' it's the only thought in his mind.

In yue's room
"Someone must be thinking about me.." she sneezes slightly. Suddenly, a handsome face flashed through her mind. She shook that feeling immediately. ' Qin Yu Chen, is you are still waiting for me all this time, I don't mind giving us a chance.'
Surprised by her train of thoughts,yue resumed her cultivation.

In these three years,yue established her business in the capital. She opened blooming rose restaurant, blooming cloud cloth pavilion and ornaments shop, blooming rose alchemy shop, blooming flower brothel, blooming rose tea House. Yue also broke through to "SAGE EMPEROR" realm.

Yue personally developed a group of assasins to do her work and to accept missions. There are 30 people in that group and yue assigned 4 of them to be  her personal guards. Yue have them names An jiu, An San, An wu, An si. They developed their skills very quickly and now 'dark dragon' assassin group is  famous for its clean work.

Many of her subordinates also now are in martial realm and 15 if them are in martial warrior realm. The boy who yue picked 'An jiu' was now in martial king realm. Her shops become famous and no one made trouble for her because the ones who thought of that are disposed immediately and everyone understood their power. They revealed their powers and even the guards are in martial realm.

Many people tried to know who the owner is, but they were also disposed in a tragic way. From then no one find trouble for her and now even the emperor also have to be respectful for this 'mysterious gongzi'.

There are no one alive in this kingdom who has broken through to sage emperor realm. So for now, no one is a match for yue. It's time for her to collect the account books and money and your decided to send little blue to do the work. " Go to our shops and fetch the account books and money." Little blue nodded and went to the capital.

'It's time to name our establishment as a sect.'  Yue called all of her people for a meeting. " Let's name or sect as 'Dark Phoenix'. Let's recruit more members and make our sect as an official one." Everyone was happy hearing her words. Now they are like a complete family.