Starting cultivation

That day yue started cultivating and it took her an entire day to finally sense the elemental orbs flowing in the air.
Then yue stopped for the day and called her servants to bring dinner. Yue's mood was down because of her slow progress. It took a day only to sense them and this feeling infuriated her.
[ If the so called geniuses heard her,they might lecture her senseless. It took people nearly 2 years to sense the elements but she did it in a single day and complaining about how slow her progress is ...]
After dinner, yue resumed her cultivation and didn't exit her room for 2 weeks. In this time, yue easily skipped beginner and practitioner stages becoming a middle realm cultivator. Satisfied with the result, yue took a bath and went out to eat. Now yue wanted to refine pills to use them as an aid in her cultivation. She called lin and lan" I'm going to the forest to pick some herbs. Take care". Without waiting for a reply,yue dashed out. Yue was worried about her little ones and always examining her tattoo if things are alright. She went to the forest within 2 days. Since she exited her house, yue discovered someone following her but she didn't act because of two reasons.
1. He is powerful than her
2. He didn't have any malicious intent towards her.
The second is the main reason for her actions. Lily informed that she gave her spatial ability and she can store items and can also bring people in there if she wished. So,she took all herbs her eye caught and stored them in her space. Roaming through the forest outside and middle region, 3 days passed quickly. This time,no beasts came near her as they sensed celestial beast aura on her. It made her process really quick because she released her pressure of contract. Not finding one herb she was looking for, she turned to a tree and asked" where can I find 'water lily dragon herb?'"
The man hiding on the tree was confused'did she discover me,but how?' Not receiving an answer yue continued" I know my father sent you here. Stop hiding and tell me whether you know it's location or not". This time a man in Black costume with a cloth covering his face appeared and kneeled before her. "Young miss".
Seeing yue nodding he continued" it's available near blue Stone lake which is near by." Yue left immediately leaving the person in confusion. He wanted to ask how did she find him but she left in an instant. Remembering that it is a dangerous area, he followed her quickly. They continued their journey towards the lake and he was even confused now.
'how is she capable of keeping up her speed with me. Isn't she a waste who can't cultivate.' But seeing from the events, he assumed that miss is hiding her abilities. Now his heart is filled with determination to serve her wholeheartedly. When they arrived at their destination, there are 4 mid level beasts but sensing her arrival, they fled off in the opposite direction which made the man flabbergasted.
'if anyone says that my master is a trash, then I will beat them until they can't recognise themselves. If she's a trash then what are they? Worse than trash!' Yue don't know that she earned a loyal follower who will risk his life for her. She took what she wanted and prepared to leave. Suddenly yue's mind struck something and she turned to her guard"what's your name?"
"Master, you can call me xen". While yue was busy chatting, a voice exploded in her mind" master, I've been waiting . Come.... Come to me...."
Yue's brows furrowed"who are you!"
"Come to the place..." The voice told her to go to that place in the forest. Since there's nothing to do, she decided to visit that mysterious person. Her furrowed expression made xen worry. When he asked what happened Yue told him to follow her. They reached a cave and went in without hesitation. The cave was secretly hidden so that no one would be able to find that and this piqued her interest. When they reached half of the cave, they found herbs which are worth millions of gold, rare metals, gold and silver. Your took all the herbs and metals but decided to split the money which xen immediately refused. But he accepted 40 gold bars because of her insistence. That 40 large size gold bars are equal to 40000 gold coins which will be sufficient for a village to live contently for 10 years. But she gave them like chocolates distributing to him. This act fixed her position in his heart as a goddess. After walking some distance, they faced a stone door and you're opened it. The scene infront of them left them baffled. There is a unicorn with pure white wings chained to ground and there are incantations of suppression everywhere around the unicorn. Yue approached the unicorn in a carefree manner" who are you and why did you want to meet me?"
" I sensed your spiritual waves and they are compatible to me. So, human are you willing to bond with me and save me from this place?" The unicorn asked with anticipation in it's eyes.
Yue nodded but informed the unicorn "I already have 4 contractual beasts".
This answer not only surprised the unicorn but also xen. Everyone knows that they can form only 2 contracts with the beasts, but did she just say she has 4? Is she even a human..No, she definitely is a monster with heaven defying capabilities. The unicorn can't control her curiosity and asked" any human can form only 2 contracts but how can you ..?" It didn't finish the question but instead determined to have a contract with her 'with her powers she will definitely soar through the heavens.i want to accompany her through thick and thin'. Yue guessed its thoughts and smiled" are you really willing to bond with me?" The reply is an instant nodding. Your cut her finger and dripped a drop off blood in between it's eyebrows and soon they were enveloped in a blinding light. When the light subsided, the chains turned to dust and a dazzling figure in yellow clothing stood in their sight. Her wave like blond hair made her face stunning." Mistress". Yue was in perfect condition but not xen.
He can't digest the information that a celestial beast called his master to form a contract. Normally beasts have their pride and refused to form contracts not more to say celestial beasts at the Pinnacle of existence. It took sometime to adjust his posture. He only has one sentence in his mind right now' not to view his mistress in the sense of common Sense'. Completing the task she wanted, all of them left that cave for her house.