Meeting with Lilith again

After completing her work, yue decided to return to her room. The moment before yue opened the door, she felt a presence coming from inside and summoned 'blue lightning ice sword' from her space.

 The moment before yue opened the door, she felt a presence coming from inside and summoned 'blue lightning ice sword' from her space

Qin Yu Chen also was ready to attack if necessary. Seeing the person inside, yue tossed her sword aside making the hearts of qi chen and group break.
' that sword is a treasure which was said to be gone missing since its first weilder 'the first one who startedimmortal cultivation' death. Don't toss it, what if it got a scratch?'

They wanted to lecture her but they have no right to. Calmly they continued their job of monitoring the surroundings. Yue just smiled at that person and hugged her making someone drown in a jar of vinegar.
'That's a girl Qin Yu Chen. No need to be jealous.

"What are you here for again?" Yue's question made that girl pout slightly but she smiled again. "Am I not welcomed here? It's boring in my place. So came to a visit." Lilith replied making yue rise an eyebrow in question.

"I don't know goddess also get bored?"
Now it's Qin Yu Chen's turn to question. "Goddess?" Hearing his question, Lilith turned to him. " Sorry for not introducing myself properly. You can call me Lilith." The remaining introduction was given by yue. "She is the one who created this world."

Yue's answer in a normal time surprised him and his guards. 'she is an acquaintance of a goddess?' no one asked her this question since answer is before them. The silence in the room was broken by yue"you came just a week ago. Why did you come again?"

"Fine, I will answer. I'm just escaping from my work, that's it." Hey reply made yue laugh. Lilith turned to Qin Yu Chen and said to him telepathically. "Don't make her unhappy or betray her emotions. Her fury is not the one this world can face. Please be with her and make her happy."

Qin Yu Chen was surprised but nodded in understanding. Finishing the thing she came for, Lilith said her farewell and returned to her place.

After sometime, xen came to her room. "Miss, it's time to return to capital. Nalan Lord asked for your return".

"Oh, it's time already. Fine, let's leave in a week and send a letter to father that we will be arriving." Xen nodded in reply and went to complete her orders. "You are going to the capital?" Yue turned to Qin Yu Chen and said a 'yes'.

"Then I will be accompanying you." Yue just smiled at his words and leaned on his shoulder. "Great shows are waiting for us in the capital." Yue said calmly making Qin Yu Chen chuckle. "Yes." Silence filled the room. This silence is not suffocating but warm.