The End

Soon they reached Nalan Manor. Without alerting anyone,they sneaked into Nalan Lord's study. "Since when did you become a workaholic, father?" Listening to the voice,the man sitting beside his desk lift his head.

"So you do remember you have a father? What does my work have anything to do with you?" Yue can clearly decipher the longing in his words and smiled. "It's been only a few months."

The Nalan Lord heard her but ignored yue's words. "What's the matter? You even came here with my son-in-law." Yue can feel someone's happiness overflowing hearing the address and the corners of her mouth twitched.

"The things in the central kingdom are settled. I met with mother and father." Then silence wrapped the study. The Nalan Lord heaved a sigh and turned to yue with an expression of 'what next?'.

"I'm thinking of marrying. So I came here to pick you up. And also I'm going to the palace. I also have to invite them. I will be back later, father." Yue exited the study after receiving her father's approval.

When they reached the palace,yue called her god father, mother, grand mother and third brother to meet her. Yue explained the details and asked them to come to central kingdom. "You are Qin Yu Chen,right?" Yu chen nodded when the queen asked him.

"Come with me for a bit." Both of them exited the study and returned after sometime. When Yu Chen sat beside her,yue whispered "what did she ask you?" Yu chen showed a mischievous smile and  answered "she want grandchildren to hold."

Yue blushed and glared at him. After three days they reached the central kingdom. The marriage was decided to hold after a week.

The preparations were completed without any problems. Both Qin Yu Chen and Feng Ruoxi wore red clothes adorned with gold threads. The pair looks like an immortal couple walking side by side.

"Feng Ruoxi , I Qin Yu Chen swear that I will never leave your side till my last breathe and you will be the only person who will be my side." Hearing his vow,yue smiled and took her vow.

"Qin Yu Chen, not only in this life, every life I have, I will search for you and be with you till our souls end the reincarnation cycle." The people watching were stunned hearing such vows but smiled and gave the newly wed couple their blessings.

After the marriage, Yu Chen took Yue and went to travel saying others presence is a disturbance. They came back only after two months and both of them were lectured till their ears bled.

Soon yue was conceived with twins, a boy and a girl. Both the sects were filled with joy and happy atmosphere. Yue handover her sect 'Dark Phoenix' to her father Nalan lord. And her businesses were maintained by her contract spirit beasts. Yue ignored the beasts disapproval looks and assigned those tasks to them.

Yu Chen and Yue built a small mansion near both dragon and phoenix sects and continued to live there and managing both the sects.

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the story so far and once again thank you for choosing this story of mine.

And don't forget to take a look at my new story 'My wife is the underworld Queen'. It's a rebirth, revenge and romance story. Hope you will like that.
😘😘😘😘😘😘
Bye bye ~~~~
👋👋👋👋👋👋