Meeting four little cuties

Elly regained her consciousness and found herself in a white spacious room. When Elly is trying to figure out where she is right now, the same girl in red dress came in. "You are finally awake". She came beside Elly and sat on a chair. "Who are you and why am I here?" Elly asked still feeling a bit dizzy.
"Sorry for the late introduction,my name is Lilith and I am the goddess of reincarnation. Your death in that world was not bound to happen and I will reincarnate you in another world as compensation. Is that ok?"
Lilith's reply threw her in a frenzy. After calming down herself, Elly turned to Lilith.
"That's fine with me. As long as I live, place doesn't matter."
Elly's answer made Lilith so happy that she got up from the chair and hugged Elizabeth." I know you would agree. I've already transferred the map of the world to your consciousness while you were sleeping."
Elly felt a sudden headache that almost made her faint.
After the headache subsided, Elly uttered in a whisper" that world is called'luce continent' and consists of five kingdoms namely north, south, east, west and central.." Elly's words were cutoff when her tattoo started glowing. " Looks like they can't wait anymore". Elly looked confusingly at Lilith not understanding the meaning of her words. Without giving any time for Lilith to explain,the 4 wings of the butterfly shot out four different coloured lights which transformed into 4 eggs.
"Those are going to be your contract spirit beasts. Drip a drop of your blood on the eggs and make a contract." Elly followed her instructions and performed the contract ritual.
In an instant,her face lost all the colour and turned pale because of the contracts.
"You will be better after taking rest. "
That contracts drained all her energy.
The eggs started cracking and 3 boys and a girl of age 10 appeared before her.
One has white hair,one has green, another has blue and the girl has Pink hair. They are all so cute.
"Mistress" they called in unison.
Elly nodded her head in acknowledgement.
" I will call you little white,pink,green and blue."
Elizabeth just named them according to the hair colour without much thinking.
" Now it's time for you to leave." Lilith interrupted them and without giving any chance for Elly to reply,she started her chanting to send Elly to the new world.
The words Elly heard before losing her consciousness are " You have to fulfill your purpose of going there. Remember your mission is ..."
After Elly left the space,the smile on Lilith's face vanished.
" Welcome back to your world....Great lord...." Lilith uttered these words in the direction which Elly left and she also vanished from the space.