Going to Dragon sect

When Qin Yu Chen entered the mansion , he found the room empty. He guessed that she will be cultivating in her space and sat on the window sill. After five minutes, he felt a power fluctuation beside him which made him smile.

Yue exited her space only to see Qin Yu Chen sitting on the window sill. "Yue'er, when did yo......" Not giving him a chance to continue,yue walked past him totally ignoring his presence. Seeing this, his smile faltered and he knew that he messed up.

He quickly caught her hand and turned her to face him. "Yue'er,it.. it's not that I don't want to tell you. I thought if you come to know about my identity, you might not like me. I'm sorry.." The nervous look on his face made yue laugh out loud and hugged him.

"My silly Yu Chen, there's no need to explain. I understand the consequences of knowing about this kingdom's existence." Hearing her words, he understood that he was played by her but he sighed in relief knowing her thoughts.

The nervous look quickly changed into a playful look like the previous was just an illusion. "My yue's becoming more naughty." He flicked her forehead saying these words. Yue glared at him rubbing her forehead "so what can you do about it?"

Not answering her, he just lifted yue in a princess style and jumped out of the window. "Where are you taking me?" Yue asked calmly to which he replied making yue nervous and stiff "to see your in-laws".

Yue's eyes widened slightly and said "Yu Chen, quickly stop. What kind of meeting is this? I didn't prepare anything. Let's go back." He laughed lightly hearing yue stuttering her words and kissed her forehead.

"There is no need to prepare anything. Just come with me and meet them. It's more than enough." Realising that he won't go back,yue stayed calm through out the journey.

After sometime yue saw two massive gates with dragons inscribed on them.
Seeing that he didn't have any intention of putting her down,yue turned to him and said in a sweet voice "if you don't put me down,I don't mind teleporting back."

He knew that she was not joking and quickly put her down. They went to the gates and the guards who saw him bowed and opened the gates while wondering who might that young lady in veil be. Ignoring their curious gaze, both of them went in the direction of the main hall.

While they were walking, Qin Yu Chen was acting as a guide telling her about the sect. They quickly reached the entrance of the main hall and the guards announced their entrance.

There're sect master,his wife, their daughter and 9 elders,4 grand elders in the main hall. When the sect master told them about Yu Chen loving a girl from the outside kingdom, all of them opposed marrying them. But the sect master convinced them to take a decision after meeting her.

All of the elders agreed to the sect master's request and were waiting for their arrival. All the heads turned to the entrance only to see Qin Yu Chen walking with a girl wearing a white veil matching  her white dress. Her steps were smooth like flowing water.

Her every posture was elegant emitting a noble aura. When their eyes made contact with hers, they shivered seeing the cold glint in her eyes. They quickly agreed not to underestimate her.

But when Yue saw the couple sitting in the main seat,her heartbeat raised and her body was frozen stiff. 'how can they be here?'. Qin Yu Chen noticed her odd behavior and held her hand in worry. Yue smiled at him reassuring him.

This action of his didn't go unnoticed by the remaining eyes. Just by seeing this, they knew the fact that their young master was head over heels for this lady.