Returning to Nalan Manor (2)

Yue went to her room and started packing her things. Even though she had her space, she don't want to attract any unusual attention so yue decided to carry a luggage.

It's already past evening when she finished her packing. She asked lan to prepare a bath for her.

Qin Yu Chen entered her room and seeing the scene infront of him made his face turn red and his throat felt dry. Yue just finished her bath and came out wearing her night wear.

Her hair was wet and water was dripping from it. When yue saw him entering, she just smiled at him which made his rationality snapped. He went to her and pushed her on the bed and positioned her beneath him.

He whispered slowly in her ear" it's so hard to control when it's you". With that he moved away from her and sat on the edge of the bed. Yue's situation also was not good. Her face was beet red and her heart was being wildly.

Yue was now completely sure that she has fallen for him deeply. There was an awkward silence between them. Yue got off from the bed and dried her hair and decided to sleep.

Seeing her getting ready to sleep, he also changed and climbed the bed to sleep. Yue turned her back towards him and slipped into her dreamland.

Qin Yu Chen also hugged her from behind and slept peacefully. The next morning they boarded a carriage and began their journey.

They took 5 days to reach the capital because they were doing from time to time to relax. It's nearly sun down when they reached Nalan Manor. Yue told Qin Yu Chen to leave and he left the carriage reluctantly when they reached the capital.

Despite living in the capital for 6-7 years, the original owner of this body didn't know anything about the capital. The moment yue reached the door of Nalan Manor, the guards were waiting for her. Since yue was wearing a veil, they didn't recognize her.

When she showed then her identity token, they bowed to her apologising and let her enter. There were two maids waiting to carry her luggage. Yue reached her courtyard which was neither grand nor poor and beside it was a lake with small colorful fishes.

Yue arranged her luggage and went to the family main hall. She exchanged her greetings. There were 6 elders and her father in the room. Among them only 4 are loyal to the family and her father. They loved her despite her inability to cultivate.

The remaining two of them were in her second aunt's dude. One of them scoffed at her "well, well, if it isn't our young miss. May I ask what did our miss achieve in these past years when you are away?" He wanted her to embarrass herself infront of others.

What he didn't know is that she is not the past young miss to be exact she is not even their young miss. Yue Smurf at him making him shiver. 'is it my imagination or her eyes have killing intent?' he shook that thought out of his mind and waited for her reply.