The tale of the four horsemen

======<THE TALE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN>======

In days of old, there lived a boy.

The boy was the son of the Universe itself, yet he felt so lonely. For the Universe was not suited to be a parent, only a guid.

So one day the boy ran, and he ran, until he got to a new land.

Hills covered in grass, desserts, mountains and oh so much more. But there was already someone there, waiting for him.

'Who are you?' asked the boy, a bit rudely.

'I have many names, but you may call me Tumult' replied the stranger, now identified as Tumult, 'And I believe I might have something to offer you'

'And what is that?' questioned the boy.

'A chance to become more powerful than even the Universe' grinned Tumult.

'And what do I need to do?' wondered the boy, he would do anything for such a power.

'Let me split your soul in fifths, you keep one part and I get the rest to create four creatures with them' replied Tumult, a sly grin on his face.

'It's a deal!" said the boy, shaking the others hand to seal the deal.

Before he knew it, the boy felt himself be split into five.

He pleaded for Tumult to end the pain, but the other did nothing, only saying 'You'll thank me later'

And finally, four days after it all began, it was over.

On the ground lay five beings, four of which where nothing but modified copies.

The four stood, all in line.

Plague, Famine, War and Death. The four horsemen of the apocalypse.

The children of Xenor Void, the fallen son of the Universe, and the first void hybrid to ever exist.

They looked at there maker one last time, and then rode of in four different directions.

And legends says that if they where to ever meet up once more, the Universe would fall.

It also tells of their destroyers, the descendants of Xenor. The ones who share their blood shall also spill it.

But legends are old, so who knows if they are even true?

======<THE TALE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN>======

<==========================================>

This is my attempt at minor world building, so it might not be the best. But that doesn't matter! As long as it serves its purpose I'll be fine! 

Chapter 7 is coming along slower then I'd hope, but I'm working on it. Also, I'll try to keep with the schedule of on chapter per week, but I'm not to sure how good or bad that'll go.

Well, that's all I wanted to say! Now have a nice time everyone!

<==========================================>