Chapter 13: Dark storm

<>Before I start the chapter, I would like to add a little thing up here. You see, in chapter 11 I forgot to add Fallacy's description and I miss worded somethings, so I now present to you Fallacy!

 You see, in chapter 11 I forgot to add Fallacy's description and I miss worded somethings, so I now present to you Fallacy!

Their 10 feet standing normally, but from tail tip to head their actually 33 feet. Ok, now you have their design, she lets start the chapter! Enjoy!

-Edit- Warning for chapter: Includes decently graphic torture, so if you don't like that then don't read this.<>

Grian woke up to the echoing sound of water dripping, some drops landing on his head. His eyes slowly open, only to be greeted by a dark cell room. The only light source came from the small hatch like window on the door opposite of him. He wants to stand, but stopped in his tracks when he heard chains rattle. Looking down at his arms he saw shackles attached to the back wall by chains. Grian tried to pull at them, but they didn't budge. He tried pulling hard with his dragon hand, and it seemed to be working! The chain was creaking and groaning as he pulled at it, which only made him pull more at it. But just as he was getting close to getting out, a painful shock burned at his throat.

He gasped out in pain as he stopped pulling and started instead clawing at his throat. His hands caught on something around his throat, it was a collar. Had Fallacy put a shock collar on him? He couldn't feel the shock box or whatever it was called, but there was some strange symbols embroidered on it. If he hadn't been shocked earlier he might have recognized them, but at the moment he couldn't. He hooked his fingers under the collar, with difficulty since it was attached around his neck quit tightly, and pulled hoping it would come of.

But all he achieved was another shock, this one making all of his muscles spasm in pain. He was in so much pain that he couldn't even scream, only letting out pained gasping breaths.

Grian was in so much pain that he couldn't hear the door open until someone spoke up, "Look who'sss finally awake, you sssleep well my Little bird?"

"I'm not-not your anything!" hissed Grian, body still reeling from the duble shocks.

Fallacy bent down to look the new dragon hybrid in the eyes with a mighty glare, "Oh really?" hissed the giant naga, "Ssseemsss like I'll have to ssshow you who you belong to then!"

Before Grian could fully process his captors words, Fallacy had grabbed onto his face slammed it into the back wall. The wall cracked beneath the force and Grian could feel warm blood running down his back. But he didn't let out any sound of pain, much to Fallacy's apparent displeasure.

"What a ssshame, I was hoping I'd get more of a reaction," they took their hand of Grian, "Let'sss fix that, it would be a ssshame for you to missss all the fun"

Fallacy waved their hand casually over Grian, quickly healing all of the builders wounds. Grian could feel the pain go away, his muscles relaxing as the pain of the shocks went away, same thing with the thumbing in his head. He finally let out a breath not filled with pain, but he quickly tensed up once he fully registered Fallacy's words. He pressed himself closer to the back wall as he looked up into Fallacy's red and green glowing eyes, the serpent's 10 feet seeming bigger then before.

But Fallacy didn't seem to notice or care, they just gently placed a clawed scaly hand around Grian's neck. The dirty blond went to try and pry the hand away, but the chains tightened, making it so that Grian couldn't move his arms.

He looked up in fear as Fallacy adjusted their grip, "Now Little bird, do me a favor," their smile now broke into a big vicious grin, "and ssscream"

And scream he did, and he impressively lasted two full hours before he started losing consciousness. He was relieved that he wouldn't feel any pain soon, dark spots taking over his vision. But just has everything was fading the pain stopped. He whimpered in pain as he moved his head, which was now tilted towards the ceiling, to look back at Fallacy. The sadistic and pleased grin and glint in their eyes making him whimper again, this time in fear.

"Oh Little bird, you ssscream ssso beautifully for me!" chuckle Fallacy, pushing to stand back at their full height, "If only your preciousss guardian angel could sssee you now"

An ear scratching laugh erupted from the serpent, hissing mixed in at times, "Or better yet! Your friendsss! I wonder how much of your pain it takesss to break them?"

Grian growled up at his captor, every muscle and bone in his body protesting, "You leave them out of this!"

"How brave of you," hissed Fallacy, clawed hand lifting the builders chin so the two of them could make direct eye contact, "To tempt me ssso much, and I would do that. But I have sssomething bigger planned for you, Little bird. SsSomething beyond a pitiful ssserver, even beyond Death themselvesss!"

If Grian wasn't afraid before, he definitely was now. The way Fallacy was saying all of this, with glee and with pain hungry eyes. It wasn't just a bragging of future plans, but a promise of even more pain for Grian, "What-what do you have planned?"

Fallacy once again bent down to face Grian without the help of their hand, "I would tell you," said Fallacy, a fake pitying frown on their face. As they said this, the hybrid could feel the serpents tail wrap around him, clutching him a tight grip, "But that would ruin the sssurprissse. Ssso I'm afraid you'll have to wait and sssee"

With one final squeeze Fallacy let go of him with their tail, and they also stood up, "Now, I recommend you get sssome sssleep, becaussse tomorrow will be even more fun"

Once they finished they slithered to the door. And without even touching it the door opened, allowing Fallacy to leave. And before the door closed the serpent turned back to say one finally thing, "And get comfortable, this is your new home for the rest of time"

The door then slammed shut, leaving Grian alone once again. And for the first time since he got here he cried, tears never seeming to stop. As day became night the builders cries for help echoed around the dark room, but nobody came.

The two guards stationed outside occasionally glanced at the door, they could tell that tears of emotional and physical pain were being shed. And they laughed, and they laughed loudly. How could their masters new plaything expect to last long if one torture session broke him like this? Pitiful, they'd seen children with more resolve than this!

And as they left they called into the room, "Welcome Little sheep, to the land of wolves!"

<>Is it bad that I really enjoyed making this? Cuz I really enjoyed making this. I'd say this is one of my favorite chapters so far! And I can't wait to make more of them! Also, how do you all feel about me doing a Q&A? If you'd like me to do it, then say yes and ask questions! It can be one question, or multiple questions, I don't really care. And remember that these question are for me and not the characters. But that's all from me for now! Have a wonderful time everyone! Tiny edit: I'll only release the Q&A thing if there's five or more questions, no point in only answering one or two<>