Chapter 38: What did you do?

<Sorry for making you all wait so long. I would blame my new scheduled (start one thing and then finish it before starting a new one) but that would be untrue and unfair, so truth is I've just been lazy. But I'll now hopefully be getting back on track, so let's hope there won't be longer then a weeks wait on these! Enjoy everyone!>

"Does anyone know what's going on with Cleo?" Asked Mumbo, concerned eyes focused on the zombie.

All eyes turned to the zombie who was blankly staring down on the ground with wide eyes. Stress walked up to him, at first shaking him before waving a hand in his face. When neither worked he resorted to walking up and getting all up and Doc's face. "Luv! What are you looking at?"

"Ho-how is this happening?" Wheezes Cleo, shakily looking up at Stress. "How are there two of you?"

"What? Cleo what are you babbling on about?" Asked the ice queen, hands keeping a steady grip on the gingers arms as to hopefully steady her.

Cleo shakily pointed at the ground. "You're laying there, completely motionless! All of you! Even I'm there!"

The rest of the group looked down, but they all only saw black. Well all except the fading people.

"Your right!" Cried Tango. "Look! I'm right there-" he pointed at a spot where no one saw anything except black (like the rest of the room), but the demon apparently saw something, "-leaning against a stone brick wall!"

Doc hummed in agreement, looking at his own crumpled body.

"You're all crazy-there's nothing there!" Said Martyn, making a point to walk all over where Tango was pointing. "See? Nothing there!"

"You just walked all over me!" Pouted Tango, though he sobered up and walked up to his unconscious body himself and tried to touch it. "Though you're not wrong. I can see my body, but not touch it.

"How's that possible?" Wondered Iskall, looking around to see if he himself could see anything. "And why can only you three see it?"

"Because they're waking up!" Realized Xisuma, smacking his palm against his covered forehead. "Of course! They're seeing the place we're currently in, outside of this room."

"Now that you mention it, what is this room even?" Wondered False touching the black walls.

"A place within our minds." Said EX, as if that was just a normal thing that you just said everyday. "What? It's the only logical place for us to be."

"Can you elaborate?" Asked Zedaph. "Not that I don't understand completely what you mean, noooo, I just think our friends would like to know too."

The red clad semi-hermit rolled his eyes. "They have knocked us out, trapping us within our minds, and are now showing us memories in our heads."

"Oh yeah that makes sense." Muttered Zedaph, nodding along minimally.

"This is great!" Said Ren gleefully. At everyone's confused looks he explained. "It means that they aren't going to die. Plus, maybe they can wake us up afterwards?"

"I doubt they could wake us up, but good mindset Ren." Praised X.

Silence reigned after that, everyone wanting to enjoy the few moments of silence they'd get before they reached day 5 of the memories.

"What will you do once you're out of here?" Asked Ren, laying his head on Doc's shoulder.

The creeper was silent for a few moments, lost to his mind. "I don't know. I suppose break out? Find a way to wake you all up maybe-it depends on what I'll meet out there."