Chapter 17: Hills of Silverharbor

When Grian woke up it wasn't in the damp room he usually stayed in, it was instead to him being dragged along the floor, wings dragging. In an attempt to not possibly damaging his wings he tried to lift them, only to earn a shock. And since he was still groggy he couldn't stop the yelp of pain from leaving his mouth.

A deep chuckle filled the air, "Aww, is the little sheep hurt?"

"Sheep?" asked Grian incredulously, "Bird, I can get, but sheep? Seriously?"

The person growled and Grian wondered if they would do anything to him, but he didn't think for long because he felt a searing pain in between his wings, which made him gasp out in pain.

The growl turned into a scratching laugh, even Fallacy's laugh was more pleasant than this, and their laugh was reached. And soon they continue on their way, leaving Grian to recover his senses from the shock.

They soon came to a stop, and the builder tried to make his get away. It went well when he yanked his arms free, but problems arose when he tried to stand. Instead of functioning like normal they just collapsed, and they even felt numb, "What the hell?! Why can't I stand?!"

"Master Fallacy didn't want you to run away when we're moving you," said the person, who Grian could now tell was a dude, "So they made it so you couldn't"

"What's that supposed to mean?" yelled the dirty blond, "What did you do to me?"

"You ask to many questions," hissed his 'Escort', "How about we fix that?"

Before Grian could get a word out a black face mask that covered the bottom of his face was forced on him, the sides dug into his face harshly and the straps where tightened uncomfortably tight.

"There, now your perfect," purred Esc, which was Grian's nickname for him, "Well, nearly. There are still things that need to be fixed"

Esc picked up the winged Hermit once again, but this time by the hair. Pained tears formed in Grian's eyes as he was dragged to god knows where!

"Ejucalis, I recommend you drop it," Esc, or Ejucalis apparently, frozen in his tracks and dropped Grian, who painful fell to the ground.

"Sister," hissed Ejucalis, "What do you want? I'm kind of busy right now"

"I'm here to help your dumb ass," hissed the female guard back at the other, "What do you think our Master will think if it's hurt? You'd lose your head!"

"Dragging it by it's hair isn't going to hurt it," said Ejucalis with an eye roll, "You know this Koli"

Koli let out a groan of agitation, "No, that won't hurt it," she agreed, "But doing what you have planned will"

The brother and sister duo glared at each other for a long time, before Koli gave in, "Fine, your allowed to do it," she hissed, "IF, you get permission from our Master"

"Wait, you want me to ask Master Fallacy directly?" at his sister nod he gasped as if he was offended, "Why? I should be allowed to use it like I want to! I'm one of the people guarding it!"

They continue to bicker after that, but it was starting to fade to Grian. And the same could be said for the rest of the world, everything becoming fuzzier as the world eventually faded to black.

When he woke up again, he could tell he wasn't truly awake. How could he tell? He was back at Silverharbor, the town he washed ashore on. He looked around and saw the same teen who saved his life that day, he never learnt their name.

Grian walked towards him, thinking maybe they could see him in this dream, but as he got closer he could see their facial features properly, "Joe?"

Teenage Joe Hills turned around and smiled at him, "Howdy!"

"Your the guy who saved my life all those years ago?" asked Grian in disbelief.

"The one and only!" smiled the teen Joe, "Though what are you doing back here?"

"I-I'm," Grian didn't know what to say, why was he here? "I'm here because there's something I must remember?"

It sounded more like a question than an answer, which made him wince.

"I'm afraid not," said teen Joe, Grian really needed something better to call him, "Follow me, I'll explain as we walk. And I can tell you don't know what to call me, so please call me Hills"

Grian fell into step with Hills as the teen began to walk, still confused, "So why am I here?"

"Easy," said Hills, "To learn, the same reason I came here"

"Learn?" asked the builder, "Learn what?"

"I don't know," shrugged the brunette, "Guess you'll have to learn that too"

Grian shook his head, "You make absolutely no sense"

"Yet you still understand what I mean," said Hills with a little grin on their face. Though the grin melted away to become a frown, "Your waking up"

"How can you tell?" asked the dirty blond, "I don't feel any different"

"Look at yourself, and then you're question will be answered," instructed Hills, motioning for Grian to look down.

And Grian did so, and blinked in shock a few times, "I'm fading"

"You are indeed fading," confirmed Joe, "Well, I hope to see you back soon"

Grian smiled up at his childhood savior, "Thank you, Hills, see you"

And then he woke up, for real this time.

"Good morning little bird, I hear you've had a rough morning" half purred half hissed Fallacy, of-fucking-course they where the first thing he saw when he woke up.

But that's not what he thought when he first saw them, oh no, you know what he did? He sucker punched them right on the face, and he only realized what he did once it was over. Uh oh.

"Ssseemsss like they weren't rough enough," hissed Fallacy, a sneer-like grin on their face, "Let me fix that"

Grian could only hope this would be over quick. And then Fallacy started.

<>Shorter then I would have liked it to be, but I didn't want to force anything into this that I didn't like. And we now have a teen Joe that lives in Grian's head! (I promise I'm normal p-q)

Q&A still open! I'll answer the questions I already have on Sunday (it's currently Friday) and close the Q&A, for now at least. So this might be your last chance to ask! And remember that you can ask more than one question!

Have a wonderful time everyone!<>