Chapter 19: The "truth"

Fallacy wrapped their tail around Grian just like the first time, but way more restrictive this time.

"You have only been here for a few ssshort daysss, and your already everyone'sss favorite," hissed Fallacy amused, the tip of their tail cradling Grian's face, "They all want a go at you, my little bird. But your all mine, ssso they'll have to deal with finding entertainment elsssewhere"

The builder shudder at the serpents words, trying to wiggle out of the constricting grip they had on him. But Fallacy didn't let up, instead they tighten their grip, "Now now, none of that," cooed Fallacy, placing the palm of their right hand on Grian's chest, "I don't wisssh to hurt you," as they said this they dug their claws into his chest, or more specifically into the wound across his chest, "But I'm afraid that'sss what I'll have to do if you continue to act like thisss"

Yeah right, thought Grian sarcastically, they both knew pain was in line for the builder. And even though he couldn't speak or move, especially his legs, he could still glare. So he put all his energy to glaring, to show that Fallacy wasn't going to break him.

But Fallacy just cackled at him, "Of my! Isss the little bird trying to be ssscary?" their mocking tone was filled with something more, something Grian really didn't want to know.

In an instance the power of what felt like twenty lightning storms bloomed from his chest and through his entire body. When he hadn't been looking Fallacy had ripped open his shirt and bandage, exposing the Hugh gash across his face. And the serpent had pressed their palm up against it, and even pushed in a bit! So this wasn't just 'Dipping wounds in salt', no, this was like dipping him in acid, if not worse! The pain was so intense he almost passed out, but something in the back of his head kept him awake.

So with shocks still going through his body he remains awake, much to Fallacy's satisfaction, "Your hybrid genesss are already kicking in I sssee. Good, I hate waiting"

This confused Grian, why did Fallacy want that? If his Void dragon genes started to show and his pain tolerance and immunity, most likely, to what Fallacy was doing was going up, then why was his captor so happy about it? Wouldn't they be enraged by it?

As if seeing his thoughts Fallacy hissed in delight, "How blissssssfuly unaware you are, it's all so endearing," here they turned scarily gleefully yet also disappointed, and their grip tightened painful, "I'll really missssss it, but it will all be worth it in the end"

They brought Grian closer to their face, a malicious glint in their red and green eyes, "Now, let'sss get you ready! Your future brothersss and sssissstersss are eager to meet you"

And with one last cackle Fallacy opened their mouth wide, showing of two, two-inch (5cm) fangs, before plunging them deep down into his right shoulder.

If he thought the pain before hurt, well, that was child's play compared to this. It was like his body was being freezed over, burnt alive, electrocuted and beaten all at the same time. His screams even made there way out of the mask, much to Fallacy's, and anyone in the corridors, amusement.

And as hard as he tried, he couldn't keep awake, and soon he went limp in Fallacy's grip.

Fallacy gently put down the dirty blond in a bed that was close, hands smoothing down his hair. To anyone walking in it would look like a parent putting their child to bed, but the truth was way more sinister of course.

"Take care of him Hills," whispered Fallacy, "Show him his new truth"

Inside Grian's mind, he was back at Silveharbor with Hills again. But the teen looked concerned and sad. Which confused, did he see what happened to him? But why was he reacting like this? This had already happened to Grian before, so why the reaction now?

"Grian, I have found something, something bad," said Hills solemnly, "You've been lied to, your mind twisted to believe lies"

Grian blinked owlishly at the brunette in shock, "What-what do you mean? How have I been lied to?"

Hills sighed, "Death has been using illusions on you. Every time you see Fallacy? That's actually Death. Same goes for the revers"

"No, no," said Grian, letting out a disbelieving laugh, "That can't be true! It just can't be!"

Hills went up and hugged the Hermit in a comforting way, "I wish it wasn't like this, but I'm afraid it is," he rubbed the dirt blonds back gently, "Death has been changing your memories. Do you want me to show you your real ones?"

If Grian had been thinking straight he might of realized agreeing was a bad idea. But in his hurt state it never hit him, so he agreed.

And so Hills did a little chant before gently touching Grian's head. Which made his memories "correct" themselves, replacing every memory of Death with Fallacy and vice versa.

"Can, can I have some time to myself to think all of this through? Please?" pleaded Grian with Hills.

"Of course," said the teen gently, "I'll be nearby if you need me"

And so Grian was left to "remember" everything, and Hills grinned like the cat who got the canary. Everything was going to plan, and his Master would soon make everyone kneel! Not that they couldn't already, but with a Void dragon under their control they'd be the most feared being in existence! Even the Universe would bow down to Fallacy's might!

Now, there's only one thing left to decide. Who should be Grian's new boyfriend? And who should be his friends too? Hmm, decision, decision.

<>Sorry that this took so long! Couldn't decid on an ending that I liked, but I feel like this one's ok. And I hate how this is so short, but I know I can't really make this any longer without being displeased with it.

Now have a wonderful time everyone!<>