Chapter 41: A trio of storms

<This got finished mostly on schedule! It's a bit later then I would have liked it, but I'm getting somewhere with the schedule! It's harder then I thought but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end! Also new Grian design at the bottom! Now enjoy chapter 41!>

Alastor clawed at the massive claw crushing his chest, begging the Hermit-turned-beast to pull away. But to his dismay the massive dragon just pressed harder. He shakily took off his mask, hoping that Rook (for there was nothing of Grian left in the thing slowly killing him) would spare him if he saw the pure terror and pain in his eyes.

But it didn't work. If anything it made Rook even more furious than before, if the increased pressure on his ribcage was anything to go by.

"Please, stops this!" Wheezed Alastor, tears of pain gathering his eyes. Maybe he should have faced Vex justice, because it would most definitely be better than this. "You'll regret this! I know you will!"

That was weak, he knew it before he even said it. Gria-Rook would regret this if he ever turned back to normal, especially if he found out the truth about his father, but he wouldn't regret it right this second.

He knew he was a dead man, but that didn't make the snap of his ribs breaking any less painful. If anything it made it worse, since he knew it would be one of the last things he'd ever feel.

So with his body going numb, Alastor shut his mind off and just tried to relax. Which helpt when the darkness took over him, lulling him to unconsciousness and a land of no dreams.

-<[«»]>- Scene change -<[«»]>-

The Hermits and Evolutionsis were surprised when they all started fading. It had been three "days" (memories) since a trio of them had woken up, and the memories hadn't been bad but not nice either. It was more just taunting words from Hills, with responding glares from Grian. Though one thing to note was that Grian was more dragon than ever.

He had gotten taller (many hoped it wouldn't stay, they couldn't live with Grian being taller than nearly all of them), every visible part of his skin was covered of dark scales with a galaxy like shimmer but the bottom part of his mouth remained the same. His eyes had slowly shifted from only violet to change to being icly blue with the slits remaining violet. And a woman named Califir had been there for a quick moment, and she had removed every scar on Grian's body no matter how old. This confused everyone, but they didn't complain about it.

It was now time for memory number nine. Hopefully it, along with day ten, would be as calm as the three days before them. But knowing how things had been up to this point that didn't seem likely, and even less likely for day ten.

"Tell me, Void, do you know what a Watcher is?" Asked Hills, looking at Grian with red eyes.

"I do." Nodded Grian. "I was one for a short while. It just wasn't for me."

The shadow glared a little at him. "So you left them? I didn't see you as arrogant."

"Arrogant? They gave me the choice to leave!" Hissed the dragon hybrid, white fire with hints of light purple lighting up the inside of his mouth. But before anything could happen with the fire the choker around his neck glowed, well the symbols engraved on it did.

Hills huffed. "Your one of the lucky few who could. The rest of us were just cast out forcefully."

Grian looked up at him sharply. "Us? Do you mean that, that you-?"

"Were once a Watcher? Yes, that is what I mean."

"I don't believe you." Said Grian, crossing his arms. "Not since I don't think you were cast out, but because you look like Joe."