Chapter 30: We'll do it together

<This is it, chapter 30! Gosh, I can't have ever though of getting this far, but here we are! I'm not going to keep you any longer. So please enjoy!>

Mumbo and Iskall flew into Grian's base early the next morning, they didn't want to waste more time then needed in getting their boyfriend back so getting there early seemed logical.

They greeted Doc as they landed, the creeper was leaning against a wall near them, trident in hand as he called a greeting back at them.

Looking around they could see that almost everyone was there, and some were still asleep. Around half of the evolutionists were awake, but they stayed with the rest of the group that was still asleep. Out of the Hermits Keralis and Bdubs were still sleeping, but everyone else seemed to be awake.

They were about to walk over towards Ren, who was talking with Stress, when Markus appeared with the Void twins and the two Grian look alikes, "Ok everyone! I have some very good news and some less good news, but don't worry it's nothing to bad."

Everyone awake gathered around the five of them, all focused on Markus. The teen shifted slightly but continued on when EX placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "So since all of the Evolutionists came back with the shards yesterday I was able to get started on the potion!" Cheers rang out through the concrete base at this, "But it's not done yet. It'll need around a week to set before we can use it, and then another day to fully get it ready."

"A week?" Asked Netty, her ears twitching anxiously, "We can't stay here for that long! We have to return to EVO. But I also want to find Grian."

"We all want to find Grian." Said Martyn, arms wrapping around his wife in comfort, "But Netty's right, we need to get back to EVO. Perhaps you guys can send a message to use when it's done, so that we can come back then?"

"Sounds good to me." Agreed Xisuma, and most of the Hermits quietly mumbled their agreements, "We'll call you up when it's all finished. When are you all leaving?"

"After everyone else is awake is a good time I think." Offered Netty as an option, "Then we can get some time to hang and say goodbye."

And so it was decided. The Hermits made sure to spend as much time as they could with all the Evolutionists, the last of which woke up around an hour after everything was decided and agreed upon. They shared funny stories about Grian, laughing over the many pranks and traps the dirty blond had pulled on both servers. They also talked about themselves. Deciding that since they'd be working together, well maybe not now but later, they might as well get to know each other.

Netty and Stress talked and laughed about all the silly pranks Grian had done to them and/or them. Netty also told small tricks to get Grian to head of to bed, like if you started stroking his hair he'd get really sleepy, or if you sung to him gently he'd also get very sleepy.

Stress thanked her for the information, as did Mumbo and Iskall, both having overheard the conversation. They blushed when Stress playfully berated them for eavesdropping, but she (and Netty too) then dissolved into hearty giggles and that kind of ruined it.

After that Mumbo and Iskall turned back to talk with Taurtis, the headphones wearing man silently laughing at the two of them. They quickly went back to talking, Iskall enthusiastically explaining about all the stuff that doesn't exist in EVO. Mumbo smiled as he watched his boyfriend try his best to describe a certain item but not finding the right word, it was adorable to watch him stumble over words trying to find the right one.

Mumbo looked away from his boyfriend to take in everybody else talking. Doc and Scar were talking about the shenanigans of Area 77 whilst the PP listened on with rapid attention, he was even pretty sure they were writing down stuff.