Chapter 32: The ten day wait

<I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! I've been super sick lately, almost alarmingly so, so I haven't been able to get much writing done. Hopefully this was good enough for the wait, enjoy!>

10 days before the potion is ready.

I don't know why I'm doing this. To get my emotions out perhaps? Or maybe to document things? I honestly don't know, but I'm doing it no matter the reason.

The first day has come and gone, nothing really happened today. Mumbo and Iskall stayed where they've been staying, I think X got a message from then at some point but I can't remember. Doc has decided to stay in Grian's base until we get him back, Ren is staying with him naturally.

Everyone else went around doing the usual stuff, though they were more somber when doing stuff then normal. It's weird to see the server so dull. So sad. I don't think anyone realized how much we've come to love Grian, maybe Iskall and Mumbo have, but I don't think the rest of us did. Maybe Doc realized too, he did say Grian was like his brother.

Speaking of Grian, we really need to get him back. Not only because me, and everyone else wants, no, needs him back. But also because for every second he's with those people his chances of getting hurt rises.

When we fought him I noticed something. His movements are usually fluid and smooth, but now he doesn't move too much if he doesn't have too. And if he did make any sharp movements he would clutch his chest. Someone hurt him, and since there was no bleeding it must be semi-old. And if I know Alastor, he probably won't bother healing Grian. You know, like the good boyfriend he is.

I would write more but it's late, and I also don't really know how you do this. So I'm ending this here. See you tomorrow, new diary, I guess.

9 days before the potion is ready.

Today was spent much the same as yesterday. Though I did speak to the person in the yellow hoodie, Markus was his name I believe.

He's... Interesting, to say the least. Apparently he was here long before we were. EX and Grian just found one day and decided to take him in, ever since then he's been living with Grian. And not just anywhere, but in the poultry cave no less. Maybe he can finally make Grian confess once he's back.

When I asked him this he started to laugh loudly, for some reason. I tried to ask him what was so funny, but he just said it would all make sense one day.

He's one weird cookie, that's for sure. He also managed to befriend EX, so I suppose he's way more than just a weird cookie. So he's more of a weird cake than a cookie.

Oh! Mumbo and Iskall were seen briefly today. They were just quickly getting something from the shopping district, but we saw them! Hopefully they come out often, staying away will do them no good. It won't do anyone any good.

Goodness, these are short. Not short for me, but compared to what Joe writes this is a foot off his mile long text. Ok, maybe not that much, but you get what I mean! That man writes, and he writes a lot. He's been doing it even more since we got back from Glaelle. I'm a bit worried about him, but Cleo said she'll talk to him about it so I'm feeling a bit better about it.

I need to go. My boyfriend doesn't seem to understand getting shot with an arrow, even if the wound has mostly healed, means your stuck in bed for a few days. Thankfully I know exactly what to do to make him stay; Cuddles.

8 days before the potion is ready.

Iskall sent me a message today. He wanted to buy some redstone materials from me, for way more than I sell them at Cherry, well not anymore since it's closed.