Please read, its important

Can I be honest with everyone here? For just a second?

I, don't know how much longer I can post. Like one-shots and other stories. I don't know how.

Now, you may be wondering, why is this? Well it's plain and simple, I'm just not motivated. Sure I get many ideas, and I'm happy to make them! But it just feels, like almost none of you are happy I make them. It just few like you read, and then vote and then leave. And honestly? It's very demotivating.

I know I should write for myself, and I also know you guys love what I make! It just-just doesn't feel like you do.

I published something I really love, it's long and I've worked hard on it. I hope to at least get told once that it was at least ok. And nothing, not a single word. Sure it has a lot of votes, and I'm happy for that! But, words mean more then invisible actions in my opinion. I don't feel like doing anything when I won't know if people liked it or not.

And the worst part is that I feel horrible for making this, because I know you guys actually like what I do! And I feel like I'm up here being so ungrateful for all you've done to me, and for me. But I just can't lie as to why I'm leaving for a bit.

I'm leaving because I have little to no motivation to continue at the moment. I'll give every HC book I have a different "talk". They will all have the same start, but the'll differ after this. No need to hold back anymore, let's do it.

What the fuck happened? I really want to know? What happened when I took that 2 week break? It's suddenly like half of you disappeared, and I'm wondering why? What did I do? Was it even something I did? Or did you guys just lose interest? I don't know.

And to finish this all if I have a few things to say: I love each and everyone here, everyone who's ever commented, voted or just look at a chapter I love you all. And I'm so sorry for just leaving you now (it's only temporary, so I'll be back eventually) but I just can't continue like this at the moment.

I hope you all have wonderful days and lives. I Love you all, so have a wonderful time everyone!