(8).

"The Fucking Party"

      For minutes now, Alicia had been looking at Max and his friends, drink, blow out smoke from the cigars they were smoking onto and laugh. Kiera and her girls were the only ones who were taking the shisha. She got up from her seat and sat on Max's lap. She parted her legs on him and supported herself, holding his shoulders.

     Alicia looked at the empty bottle in her hand and looked around. She was feeling thirsty again. She went for the fourth drink and stood at the corner, watching him have fun. Why did he even bring her there? She was only getting angry each second.

    Max and Kiera were getting it on in the chair. The others didn't mind. He looked Alicia's way and she pretended not to care. A tall guy walked up to her and she emptied the bottle in her hand. 

    "Should I fill it up for you?" he asked, his eyes dazzling in the blue heavy lights. He looked pretty for a guy. She was sure he was Asian but that accent wasn't Asian. His words were clear on his pretty lips.

    "If you can." She smiled at him. Max glared at her and she eyed at him. He can suck her imaginary balls! Kiera held his chin up and he slapped her hand away. This Asian guy went away to get the drinks and came around with two bottles of beer.

   "I don't remember seeing your face anywhere in campus. Are you a fresher?"

   "No. I have been around. These are not my thing. I was forced here." he laughed a little.

    "I'm Jake." Wow. She expected a name like Lee, Shin, Cha, Xui or something. He was so pretty and that was the alcohol talking. He looked like a korean actor and he would fit that role. She almost asked if he was related to Xuimin of the boy band Exo.

    "Bell." he shook hands with her and she sipped on the bottle. Jake and Alicia engaged themselves with friendly conversation. They had a connection and this vibe about him made her want to talk to him for a while. He had pretty olive baby skin and sunken deep hazel eyes. He was telling her about the parties and the stupid things most people do.
"I didn't know about the smoking part in my first year. I tried one and remember trekking home. It was so bad." They laughed about his experiences.

    The beer was now gone and he brought two more. Alicia didn't see Max and Kiera around. Ryan and Kiera's bestie, Kesha, were kissing themselves up. This was a sex party, wasn't it? Alicia was starting to feel the alcohol drown in her. Just five bottles of it and she was out. Jake saw the drunken state she was deriving. "Do you want to sit? You don't look okay."

    "I want to pee and maybe wash my face." she laughed and realized there was nothing funny about it. He smiled and held her hand, leading her up the stairs.

    "Pretend not to see if you see anything and pretend not to hear if you hear anything."

    "Alright." She was right! That was a sex party! Lots of moans and screams were being heard. Jake took a deep breath behind her and she faked a smile. She really had to get laid. She's been horny for years and the alcohol was making it worse. It was awkward and uncomfortable. Her cheeks were burning from embarrassment. She wasn't the one having sex and it still felt like he caught her in the act. She opened a door on her left and two people were kneeling on a bed, pouncing from the back. They all turned to her furiously.

    "You bitch! I was coming!" She closed the door and Jake burst into laughter.

   "That was intense." Alicia fanned her face. The room on their right was occupied. She didn't even have to open. The screams were evident. She was brushing her thighs together. She really had to pee. Alicia went ahead to the room on her left, opened it up with force and Max and Kiera were in here. He was sitting at the edge of the bed and she was kneeling in front of him, sucking and blowing on his dick. Next to her was a used condom. He looked at Alicia and she hurriedly closed the door.