(55).

"Work Baby"

      Max drove Alicia to work and he was whining like a child. The scene was like sending a child to school on their first day. It was annoying. Dawn couldn't believe her eyes. She whispered to Alicia asking if he was her dad and she sighed. "I get it Max. No physical touches, no eye contacts, no winks and no flirting. Can you go now?"

    "You forgot one thing."

    "Whaaaattt?" She squeaked.

    "I love you." He pecked her cheeks and left smiling.

    "Awwn. Awwn. Awwwwnn." Dawn pulled her shirt and laughed. "Who knew you'd go this far with him? You're both giving me diabetes." She laughed.
Max went over with his friends for lunch at Rosie's and they were surprised to see Alicia working. Ryan sent Dawn a wink and she smiled shyly. Alicia shook her head and sighed. Kesha would kill her. Dawn pushed her to take their orders and they still stared. Alicia picked the note tab and pen from the pocket of the waist apron and waited for them to talk.

     "Can I get you something?" She asked.

     "I'll take spicy chicken wings with rice." Cole said.

   "She ain't cooking no wings for you. Go to your mom if you're hungry." Max said. She looked back at Dawn and Dawn was laughing really hard on the counter. She kicked Max's foot and he looked at her.

     "Who else?" She asked. They were scared to talk. "Should I make that three?"

     "I'll take mine with fries." Ryan added.

    "You got to be kidding me!" Max hit on the table and got everyone tensed up. Dawn was having her moment there. She held her belly laughing like crazy.

     "I'll have chicken..." Liam tried to say.

     "Enough of chickens. We'll have water." Max said and she pinched him on the shoulder, pushing him down in his seat.

     "Will you please shut the fuck up and let me do my fucking job." She glared at him and spoke undertone. "Mmm?" She pinched him harder and he groaned.

     "Yeah..."

    "Thank you." She smiled and eyed at him. "Do you want anything else to drink?"

     "We'll take water." They said in unison.

      Alicia handed their order to the cook and waited on other tables. Max's eyes were on her everywhere. How she badly wanted to yell at him was making her itch. She served their food and he was scowling at them. She used her elbow to knock on his head and he groaned. He hated her serving other guys.

     "Enjoy your food." He said to them. Max and his friends left after lunch and he waited for her outside to be done with work. Dawn and Alicia cleaned up when everyone left and Max took her home.

      She took a long bath in the bathtub and he decided to massage her shoulders. He knew she was mad at him. "I'm sorry." He whispered. His fingers were clearing the ache in her shoulders. She breathed out a sigh and he kissed on her forehead. "Are you mad at me?" She shook her head and he brought his lips closer to her. She closed her eyes and had a feel of it.

•_•_•

     Ryan waited out in front of Dawn's apartment by his car.  He spotted her walking with her head down and smiled. "Babe," he intentionally called and she lifted her head up. She ran to him with a smile and hugged him. "Fuck, I miss you." He kissed her cheeks and she chuckled. "I got you chocolates. Should we have dinner somewhere?" She shook her head and looked around. She was threatened by the messages she's been getting on her phone to stay away from him. He held her hand she looked at him.

     "I can do something for us inside. A little tired."

    "You sure? I already booked this place I used to go.."

     "With Kesha?" He shrugged and she let go off his hand. "How long are we going to keep doing this?"

     "I'm fixing this. I promise." He pulled her close and hugged her. "I love you and... that's all I care about right now." She nodded and hugged him back.

      Next day at work, Max complained Alicia's skirt was too short and when she didn't follow his arguments, he left the Inn angrily. She was glad he left. He was making her uncomfortable. Dawn asked her to make a count of the items used and make a list of items left. The manager always asks whenever he comes around. They were not going to steal his meat. She bent down checking the lower counter where ingredients were stuffed. Her legs were hurting so bad. Something poked at her from the back. She hurriedly turned and Max was standing behind her, smiling.

     "Told you that skirt was short." He said.

      "Get out. I'm working."

      "Can't keep my hands off you." He held her skirt and ran his hand around her thighs. "Don't move. Dawn is just here." He kissed on her lips and they moved to the shelves. He turned her around and pulled down her thong. Kissing on her neck, he unbuttoned his jean and entered her hole with his hard cock. "You bring out the worse in me Ali." He whispered and she moaned softly.

     She swore to God, the whole place was shaking up with his bangs. That was exactly how he wanted the place to be. Who knew Alicia Bell would ever have a quickie at work with a sexy sex freak?

     "I love you Max." She moaned out. His fingers rubbed her clit from behind and she was loosing herself in there. Things were falling down and none of them cared. She was grabbing the weak shelf, controlling herself from going over the moon.

     "Fuck this. This feels fucking good." He moaned out. Her butt was heated up and sweats formed on her forehead. "Oh shit." He grabbed her and went all hard. She was loosing her breath in here. He let go off her waist and breathed on her neck. He was panting. "That was awesome." They chuckled. His fingers weren't leaving her clit. He wanted to pleasure her for the second time "Close your eyes and let me take your stress out for you. That's the best I can do as your boyfriend." She nodded to him and closed her eyes. His amazing fingers circled her clit slowly and his heavy breath sung on her neck. She was wet from all angles. His cock was still in her and it moved slow, rubbing that spot inside of her.

     "Max... fuck.. I'm cumming!" His cock throbbed in her and she got to another level of pleasure. "Fuck." She moaned out. He lifted her chin up and kissed her from behind.

     "We'll finish this at home." He whispered and left Alicia all alone in the cold storage to deal with her cum alone. She was still holding onto the shelves, trying to catch her breath. She loved this. She loved this so fucking much.

💯❣️