(106).

"Sex with ex's"

        It had been approximately ten minutes of hugs which confused everyone in that room. Was it supposed to be this long and comforting? None was letting go and none complained. They were stuck in that moment which called for a reminisce. Maxwell was holding on too tight. He was scared to let go.
Ryan cleared his throat the second time and Alicia pulled herself away. "It's been ten minutes guys."

      "That long?" Alicia asked and Dawn nodded.

     "Sorry." Max apologized with a sigh and went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and picked up a can of beer. He popped it open and took a long sip then set it on the kitchen counter. "Fuck!" He cussed out too loud and made everyone turn to him. Ryan joined him in the kitchen and also took a can of beer. "That son of a bitch! I swear..." he heaved and Ryan tapped on his shoulder.

      "Calm down and let's think this through." Maxwell took another sip and bowed his head down. "Firstly, why does he want us to meet here and what exactly does this person want?"

      "I have no fucking idea. I just know I'm going to strangle whoever that is when I get a hold of them."

     "Max," Ryan warned. "Not this again."

     "What do you want me to fucking do?! That motherfucker keeps threatening girls and sending ridiculous shit every fucking day. He almost killed Dawn in that same apartment too."

      "I know all that. Why don't we just play along to their games hmph?"

     "Hell fucking no!" Maxwell cussed out and they heard Dawn laugh in the living room.

     "Sorry go on." She said and Maxwell sighed. Alicia sat next to Dawn and sighed as well. "Your ex boyfriend has some temper and it's cute."

     "Wait till he starts yelling at you for not talking to him, for wearing short skirts and for smiling at other guys." Alicia said and Dawn laughed.

     "I heard that Ali." He said from the kitchen. He finished his can of beer and Ryan sat down on the dining chairs. "Whatever happens, we can't let them go back to that place." Maxwell said to Ryan silently and Ryan nodded his head.

      "I agree with you on that. My place is open for everyone." Maxwell nodded and opened the fridge for another can of beer. Dawn entered the kitchen and opened the fridge like she owned it.

     "Are you kidding me?" She asked.

     "What?" Ryan asked.

      "Do you eat at all?" She turned to him. "All I see is beer, beer, beer," she paused on a bottle. "Is that vodka?" She picked it up and red the label. "Vodka, whiskey, Jack daniels, whiskey, bailey's, beer, beer and more beer." She ended and turned to Ryan. "Don't look at me like that. Don't you have any food? How are we going to survive on alcohol here?"

       "I forgot you're such a nagger. Open the other side of the fridge Dawn." Ryan said to her and she opened the lower part of the fridge. She made the oh sound and grinned at Ryan. "Happy?" She nodded childishly and Ryan looked down, stealing a smile. He raised up his head and Maxwell was just shaking his head at him.

      "You're pathetic." He mouthed to him and walked away to the living room. Alicia had crumbled herself in the couch. Maxwell sat next to her and she sat up right. "Sorry about earlier. I was kinda... worried."

      "It's fine." She cut in sharply and breathed out a sigh.

      "I can stay at the other side of the room if you're still not comfortable looking at me." Alicia looked at him and didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, again." He said to her and stood up. He got back to the kitchen and saw Ryan stealing glances at Dawn. Alicia walked into the kitchen and Maxwell held Ryan's hand. He pulled Ryan away from the kitchen to the living room. "What are you doing?"