(124).

"Motherfuckers"

        Heavy amount of tears shed, hearts breaking, Maxwell walked back to his party, slouching here and there like a drunkard and his friends watched his miserable self try to smile back at people.
"Shouldn't we take him home?" Kiera asked nervously. "That girl is a bitch. I always knew she was a bitch."

       "I don't want to take sides but Maxwell kept things from her. It wasn't right for her to break up with him at his birthday party but I kinda agree with her decision." Cole said.

      "He has a daughter?" Ryan couldn't get that off his head. He thought he was Maxwell's best friend. He slightly understood Alicia's anger.

      "You really didn't know?" Cole asked him and he shook his head.

      "I'm sure Max found out recently too. That snake Alia, came into his life again and messed everything up." Kiera said. Kiera called for Dawn and Dawn got closer to her. "Have you heard from your friend?"

        "I called her on phone and she was just crying out. What's happening?"

        "She chose the good guy." Kiera said with a smile.

        "Yeah I saw that too but I mean what's really happening? She wouldn't be with Theodore. Something is not right." Dawn said nervously. "Alicia loves Max as much as he does. Theodore must've said something to her."

        "Were you with her before the party started?" Ryan asked and she nodded her head. "Did she tell you anything?"

       "No. Theodore just came for her asking to talk to her urgently before the party started."

        "That son of a bitch!" Cole cussed out. "I was starting to like him thinking he was really better than Max. He's just a handsome douchebag." Cole said angrily and they laughed. Maxwell walked up to his friends and asked Ryan to take him home.

       "The party is not over." Kiera said.

        "My head aches. I really need to get out of here." His voice sounded hoarse and Ryan agreed to take him home.

       "Max, the cake." Luna walked up to him and touched his face. "Mom has been asking questions. Please don't leave me here."

       "I can't stay Luna." He said and they saw the prick of tears in his eyes.

        "Just blow the candle, make a wish..."

       "I wish they die." Maxwell sternly said and gritted his teeth. "That is my wish. Can I leave now?"

        "Max don't..." Luna said and he headed out.

        Ryan held his hand and stopped him from leaving.

       "Luna is right. You can't just leave." Ryan said to him.

      "Okay." Maxwell took off Ryan's hand and walked to the mounted cake. One of the servers lit the candles and Maxwell watched the cake in front of him. His previous ordeal flashed in his head and he took a deep breath. "I really wish I never met her." He blurted to himself and blew the candle.

        "Maxwell!" His mom called for him. He soaked his fingers in the cake, watching them fall apart in front of him and he licked his cake filled hands. "You are really a mess."

      "You all should have fun. I'm out of here." Maxwell said out loud and walked out of the hall. Ryan ran after him and stopped his friend. "What? You said I should blow the candles, make a wish and I did."