(90).

"Family Crisis"

       If Alicia was to choose her least favorite person in the Ross' family, that would be Mr's Sara Ross. Her nippy eyes had been on Alicia monitoring her every move and smirking at her at every chance she got.

      Theodore didn't seem to like her either. He was cheeky at answering her questions and even speaking to her was making him ache.

      "I don't want to blow my cover but how and why did I not hear about your relationship with your secretary?" Mr Glenn asked. They all sat in the living room except Maxwell Ross Who was still punching and screaming at things in his room.

     "You have been tailing on me?" Theodore asked.

     "What's wrong with trying to get info about my son? I don't see anything wrong with it."

     "I'm not in high school dad. Stop doing that. I need some secrecy in my life."

     "You already got lots of secrets in your life." Mr's Ross said and Theodore eyed at her.

       "Mom, stop." Luna spoke.

      "Young lady, how does it feel being kept a secret from everyone?" She asked Alicia. Alicia breathed out a sigh. She looked at Theodore and she knew she was supposed to ignore her. "I am sure it feels terrible. I am also sure he didn't tell you about his fiancée."

     "Mom!" Luna yelled.

     "You always give me reasons not to like you. It's not hard hating you. You make it so easy." Theodore said with a glare. Mr Glenn sighed and shook his head. Alicia saw Max come out of his room and he walked down the stairs with a frown plastered on his handsome face. He headed for the door and his mom called him up.

     "Baby, where are you going?" Mr's Sara asked in her lovely voice.

     "None of your business." Alicia eyed at him and looked away. He was so rude to even his mom. He opened the door and his dad had to intervene.

      "Maxwell," Mr Ross called. "Come back here and speak to your mom like a civilized child." Maxwell turned to them and breathed out a sigh. "Go on, we're waiting." Alicia almost laughed at Maxwell trying to be obedient to his family.

     "Just let him go. He'll come back when he wants to." Mr's Sara said.

      "Such a mom you are." Theodore rolled his eyes at her. Luna sipped her wine and watched the drama unfold in her eyes every single damn time they get together. She was sure her little advice didn't shake his hard ass.

     "I need some air outside. I have to clear my head." Maxwell said, gritting his teeth. He was looking at how close Theodore and Alicia sat and he was regretting every moment of keeping his relationship with Theodore from her. "I really need this." He said calmly and walked out. Alicia clenched her hands on her lap and Luna looked at her.

      "I think we all need some moments alone too. We can talk over dinner." Luna suggested.

     "I'm out of here anyway." Theodore held Alicia's hand and stood up with her.

     "Take some time." Mr Glenn said to him. Theodore walked with Alicia to his old room and Mrs Sara put her glass of wine down. "Can we all try to have a nice time?" He asked.

     "Don't trick us into coming here together when you know what's going on in this family. Max still blames himself and Theo is on the verge of breaking down. If we're going to be a family, put out these issues first. I'm tired of always being the only one who tries to make our family work." Luna said to them.