(27).

"Lovely"

       Maxwell expected Alicia's anger and bitterness towards him and he was so ready for it. But he saw her with Jake instead and she looked so calm and cool with everything. Ryan stood next to him, texting with Dawn. "Girls are weird." Max said and Ryan nodded. "I'm telling Kesha you've been fucking Dawn."

    "Oh you wouldn't." He laughed.

    "Yeah." Max sighed.

     Maxwell waited out in front of Alicia's hostel in the evening. He was ready to settle the stupid hard to get they were playing with each other. She pulled up, dragging her handbag on the floor and sighing every second. "You're late." He said to her and she raised her head up. "We need to talk."

     "I don't." She pushed him out of her way and opened her door. "It was nice knowing you Maxwell Ross."

     "Are you mad at me?"

    "Why should I be?"

    "Because of what I did..."

     "Oh no. Not at all. You're the one who wanted something more from me and I only complied to make you feel okay. But like the dick you are, you do not take responsibility for what you do to others. I am so glad I saw the kind of person you are earlier to get myself away from you."

    "You don't want anything to do with me?"

    "I do not!"

    "Because you're scared of me? Do I scare you? Is that it?" He hated how he was sounding. His voice was breaking down in front of her. She squeezed on her bag and gulped. "Is that it? I will be cool with it if you tell me you're scared of the monster I am and don't want anything to do with me. It shouldn't be that hard Alicia. It's not like you owe me anything." He faked a laugh and felt the tear on his cheek. "All I did was stupidly get involved with you and did crazy shit. Tell me this now and I promise to really back off."

    "I don't know what you want me to feel for you.."

    "Love me back! That's all I ask for. I know you're scared of me and I promise to be better. I promise Ali."

    "Max,"

   "I'll leave if you want me to." Seeing his tears, she pushed herself to him and caressed his face in her palm. She wiped the tear on his face and was tempted to finally have a taste of his lips. She puts her hand around his neck and drew herself much closer so she could feel his arctic breath on her body.

    Alicia slowly locked her lips with his and instantly moaned  on his lips. He held onto her so tight, squeezing on her dress and not planning to let go off her. They took turns feeding and nipping on their lips, sucking on it and not taking a second to catch their breath.

    "I love you, more than anything." She whispered. Those words sparked the flames and feelings she had been bottling. "I love you Max." Her mellifluent voice gingered him the more she spoke her name.

    "I love you Ali."

•_•_•

     Alicia watched Max sleep for the first time in her bed. She knew it would be weird if he wakes up. They had spent nights together before as friends, and this was something new. If she knew he could kiss like that, she would've done this earlier. His eyes opened and he turned to face her brushing hair out of her face. He was taking in air and could not believe they really kissed and he heard her tell him she loves him. "Am I asking for too much?" He asked.