(65).

"Danger"

        The Sunday Morning, fucking around wasn't enough for the fucked up couples. He would've preferred to stay in bed with Alicia to piss Alia off for all the bad things she ever did to him but Ryan called in the afternoon and he rather walked out of his apartment with Alicia to meet him up at Rosie's. None of them saw Alia in the apartment when they left and they cared less. Max and Alicia put on their matching sunglasses, jamming to the song playing in his car. He held her hand while he drove and she kissed on his hand. She took off her seatbelt and moved forward to kiss him. She knelt in her seat and he tried to focus on the road.

     "Ali, don't." He warned.

     "Why?" She teased and and brushed her hand on his jean. "You don't want this?" She thought of giving in more spice to their sex life now that his bitch was back. She opened his zipper and he sighed.

     "Alicia, I'm driving."

     "I know." She stroked on his dick and pulled it out of his jean. She lowered her lips to it and kissed on the tip. Maxwell angrily pushed her off and halted the car. "Maxwell,"

     "I told you to fucking stop, didn't I?"

    She was surprised he was yelling at her for doing something they usually do. "Yeah but I was..."

     "Then do as I fucking say and stop! I'm not in the mood for this."

    "You could've said so instead of pushing me off. I could've hurt myself." She said furiously.

    "Did I not tell you that? Why are you being so annoying lately? I've tons of shit going on in my head, I'm trying to gather my thoughts and you just try to prick me where it hurts. Can't you see I wasn't in the mood for that!"

     "What did I do so wrong?" She could've cried at this anger he was pouring on her.

    "Act like you fucking understand what's going on with me! For once! Don't play your pity game on me." She brushed a tear off and stepped down from the car. "Alicia,"

    "Fuck you and fuck everything going on with you!"

     "Hey," Now she made him feel bad for it.

     "I hope she makes you miserable than you already are." She banged his door and angrily crossed the road. She had expected him to go after her and tell her he was sorry.

     Maxwell put his head on the steering wheel and breathed in and out through his mouth. His phone rung and he picked it up, sighing calmly. "Hey."

    "Hey Max, you coming?" Ryan asked on the phone.

     "Yeah, coming."

     Alicia turned around to look at him from the side of the road one more time and saw him making a call. She hated him for making her feel unneeded and unloved because his first love was back. She hated all those feelings.

      Maxwell hanged up and looked around for her. He stepped down from the car and she was nowhere to be found. He got in the car and drove away to Rosie's Inn. He parked the car and saw Alicia getting down from a cab. He shook his head and got down too. She went in before him and hurried to Dawn who was serving a lady with two kids. Alicia saw Ryan sitting apart and staring the hell out of Dawn. He looked troubled and disturbed.

      Maxwell walked into the Inn and Alicia eyed at him. He ignored her rudeness and headed to his friend. Maxwell sat before Ryan and just a glance, he knew his friend was fucked up.