(73).

"Fucking Bastard!"

    "What's going on?" Dawn asked silently.

    "Do as I say." Dawn called Jake on phone and Alicia was smiling at Max, pretending to get something out of the counter. "Ask him where he is."

    "He said he's almost here. I think he's driving." She said slowly and Alicia breathed out air.

     "Good. Get me that baseball bat."

     "Why?!"

     "Just get it." She handed it to Alicia and Max looked at her curiously. She walked out of the Inn and he followed. She spotted his car few meters away and smiled to herself. "Motherfucker." She ran to the car, patting herself for what  she was about to do the fucking bastard. Alicia raised the baseball bat high enough and stroke it on the window of the car.

     "Ali!" He yelled at her. "Fuck!!" She wasn't done. She raised it higher and crushed the second window, laughing to herself. Dawn and the new employee ran out. Max was panting in anger over his car. She hit the side of the car with the bat again and he walked to her angrily. She ran around the car, hitting every spot the bat touched. He was so furious. "I'm going to fucking kill you Ali." He screamed.

     "Bitch I'm no longer you're Ali. You can get three of these cars if you want to. Oh wait, are these customed made like you rich people say?" She laughed, almost rolling over the floor with satisfaction of what she just did. The pain on his face was what she wanted to see. Guys loved their cars and she just hurt the love of his life.

     "Why... what..." his words weren't coming out. He was gritting his teeth so hard so he doesn't hurt her. Few people saw the scene going on. "I can kill you right now Alicia!" He growled and touched the car. He picked a broken piece lying on the floor and he trembled. "Oh my God." He growled again, kicking the car angrily and glaring at her.

     "Why'd she do that?" An old man asked.

     "Don't worry people. He cheated on me."

     "Go girl!" Dawn chanted and Max glared at her. She hid behind the new employee and Max walked slowly to Alicia, scowling at her with his pretty face. She was taking steps back, scared he might really kill her seeing how he took down two robbers down in his apartment. He reached where she stood and angrily held the baseball bat. She wasn't letting it go. He was just scowling, revealing how deadly those pretty things about him can be. He pushed her back to the car and she stopped breathing for seconds. She couldn't lift up her head to look at those eyes that used to look at her when they made love. She hated how a part of her responded to the feel of his hand on hers and that perfume she got used to.

     "Step away from me." She said. He sighed and his fingers ran in her hair. He admitted her crazy side turned him on and he loved how he was touching her. She was shivering and he was having fun seeing her this way.

    "Great, now you owe me."

    "What?" He held her chin up. She slapped his hand off and he smiled.

     "I don't want to say those stupid things like I want you back and seeing you here today is making me feel stupid. I've been holding back so well, haven't I? Isn't it absurd for me to beg a girl to be with me?"

     "A girl? I was your girlfriend! Am I just a joke to you? Is that what I was to you?"

    "I poured my heart out to you that night and you ran away. You can't handle me Alicia. That was part of the things I wanted to say to you and you couldn't take it. I didn't break up with you. You left me that night, broke me into pieces for trusting you with my problems. You said you'd fix it and I reached out to you but you left me, broken and hurt and the most stupid thing of this all is you living with Jake. Don't pretend you know me when you can't understand who I am and what I really want."