(83).

"Where Are You?"

       Maxwell did not stay back and sit still for her sudden disappearance. He drove to the hospital to see Mr's Clara although he knew he could not ask her about her daughter. He thought he could feel better a little if he pays a visit. He was informed by the nurse Mr's Clara already had a visitor and he could not wait to hear anymore. He ran to the ward assuming Alicia changed her mind to visit her mom. Maxwell heard a male's voice inside and Mr's Clara's laughter.  

      "I should head back mom. Dad will be looking for me." He heard.

      "Alright Jack. Be good okay. Remember what we talked about?"

      "Yes mom. I'll try to convince Alicia to come with me next time if she stops by." Maxwell breathed out a sigh and kicked the wall. Where the fuck has she been to?

      Jack came out of the ward and Maxwell looked at him carefully. First time seeing Alicia's brother and there was so much resemblance in his face. He had the same golden hair and his facial traits were like hers.

       Maxwell watched him leave and he also left the hospital, feeling angry for not knowing her whereabouts. With this, he drove back to her apartment, waited inside for hours and she wasn't coming. He sent texts every second and she never responded to any of them.

•_•_•

      Night time, Theodore watched Alicia sleep on his bed. She hadn't waken up and he was getting worried. He heard from the doctor, it was a good sign but still felt worried for how long she had been sleeping. Alicia woke up past dinner time. She couldn't get up from that bed. She felt sick in all parts of her body. Her heart ached the most to their betrayal. Theodore assisted her in having dinner. He did not stop looking at her pretty pale face and little smiles she was trying to bring. She was too tired to go back to bed again and he insisted on watching movies with her. They sat together on the couch and Theodore handed her her phone.
Seventy seven missed calls from Maxwell and almost a hundred furious messages from him. She slowly brushed a tear off and sat the phone in the chair. "I think you should give him a call." said Theodore.

       "No. I can't hold myself."

      "Should I suggest you giving him a chance to explain himself?" Alicia brushed another tear off and sighed.

      "I'm scared."

      "Of what?"

      "The truth. It scares me that what I thought we had was all lies. I don't know how I'm going to take it."

     "I understand. I'm sure you still need time." He smiled. "By the way, I like your company." She laughed and sniffed.

     "Me too."

      Another night spent with Theodore and this time they fell asleep in his couch to the movie they couldn't stop laughing over. The tv's screen was still on and Alicia's phone beeped every second to Maxwell's messages.

       Maxwell sat on her bed sending messages out and screaming at himself for letting her walk away. He could've stopped her. He could've avoided this punishment on himself.

       A gloomy morning on Theodore's comfy leathered couch, Alicia yawned and stretched forth her arms looking around for a sign of him. She sat up on the bed and headed slowly to the bedroom, scratching her messy hair. She opened the door and Theodore was stepping out of the bathroom in a towel around his ass and water dripping from his head.

     "Hey Ali." He called with a smile and she cussed out loud.

      "Fuck!" His body was one thing to look at and his sexual part lining up in the towel was another thing to drool over too. "Fuck." She said silently and gulped harder. Her eyes traced the length of it and her stomach churned. "Fuck."