(28).

"Fucked Up Couple"

      Somewhere in the mid afternoon, Maxwell was lying on the bed reading a book he found in Alicia's room and his phone kept beeping and he groaned every second. Alicia sat at the end of the bed, reading a book too and she did not want to talk about it. It was very irritating. "Who keeps calling?" She jovially asked and he shrugged his shoulders at her. Minutes later, his phone rung again and he picked it up.

    "Ryan, tell her to fucking calm down. I'm not coming." Kiera again? Was this about someone else? How many does he have? "Yeah, go ahead without me. Not today." He hang up and sighed.

   "Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

   "No." He answered.

     They went out for dinner at the diner close to his apartment and later went ahead to his apartment. He had promised earlier when she was taking her bath, he wouldn't be able to hold himself in if she makes his sex hard one more time.

      In the elevator, he leaned himself and stared at her like the sunset he always thought she was. She looked at him and he shyly smiled. Once they stepped into his apartment, he just had to pull her closer to him. He just had to get over with that longing feeling for her. She thought he was going to order her to get her clothes off like the rough version of him stuck in her head but he didn't. He touched her instead and slowly held the strap of her dress pulling it down from her shoulders. What was strange was how he was looking right at her with those eyes she had been seeing from afar. It was taking thousands years to pull down a strap of cloth and she knew he was doing that on purpose. He stared at her like an item he possessed and she... loved it. She hadn't been touched for like a year, except for Jake and Max's touches would raise the dead. All the cold and cobwebs were about to be cleared by Maxwell Ross.

     Never did she dream of a day like this. It was so warm. He was taking his time, taking her dress off and biting on his lip. That was fucking sexy and he loved how she was trying to hold her breath. She shook in his arm and he smiled. She was trying so hard not to look at him.

   "I know what foreplay is Alicia." He said and she grinned. His fingers brushed on her face and he held her chin up, leading his lips on hers and savoryly kissing her.

    Maxwell got hold of her tongue on his lips and breathed into hers like second Jesus. That minty breath had her pouring down in her thong. It did feel like he was reading her mind. She was going to pull away but he rather picked her up in his arms, wrapping her body on his in an embrace. She had to admit Max was such a good kisser. It wasn't sloppy and too slow. It was just the way she loved to be kissed.

    "Am I doing this right?" He whispered on her lips. "Ali," he called. She moaned on his lip and regretted the second it came out. "That was sexy." He chuckled. Alicia held onto him tightly and he walked her to his room. One more look at his black painting on the wall and she could not hold herself together. He was staring too. It felt weird. She blinked and he smiled again. Max Ross was so upclose, so close to her and she felt his manhood, poke at her. He put his lips on hers again and led her to the bed. He lay her down on it and took off his t-shirt. His inked body was the icing on the cake.

     "Oh God," She snorted. She couldn't look at him one more time. He was really sexy. He pulled off her midi dress and while he stared at her boobs and body, she was staring at his face. That curves he had been seeing, was right in front of him, giving him the goosebumps. That body he had yearned for, was really in front of him and he wanted to worship it. Max kissed her again and she winced when his lips left hers. He kissed on her boob and unhooked her bra. Her breast now dangled in front of him and he sucked on her nipples. He played with her boobs, making sure he receives a high moan from her. He somehow knew that was part of the most sensitive part of her body.

     Her moans filling the room, it seemed he could no longer keep up the foreplay. He stripped her out of her panties, rubbed a finger on her nippy sex part for minutes and kissed her again. Maxwell loved the look she gave and the feel of her sex on his hand. He put her hands on his jean and urged her to unzipp it for him. Alicia slowly pulled it down, prepared for whatever will pop out of there...

Oh shit! She wasn't prepared for this at all! She almost sat up on the bed and he pinned her down slowly, spreading her legs open. He couldn't wait anymore. He already felt his cum near.

   "Max," she cried for help. He leaned to her earlobe and breathed on her neck. His breath made her still and cold.

    "I won't hurt you." He whispered with some sense of concern, like it was her first time being with a man. He handled her like a man and the slow kisses on her body to her sex was all she wished for. She opened up for him and embraced him on the bed. He gently penetrated in her, never looking away and she highly screamed out.

     In her head, she was screaming what the fuck! Something skinned her. She was cut! He lifted her up a little so she was halfway sitting and halfway lying down. He had his bare hand at her back, shielding her from falling. Her legs were spread for him to devour her. He breathed out a long breath in her hair and she felt him tighten on her body.

     Maxwell was lost in her spit of sex. How she was looking back at him had him smile at her. He gently pinned her little hands on the bed and hoped she could take him fully. He wasn't even halfway in her. She was trying to take all that deep shit going on. She knew it was going to take forever to get used to his sex part. But as he moved slowly on her, it did feel like she was getting used to it and it felt great. While his kisses accompanied the sex, so did their moans. 

•_•_•

    "Ali, wake up." Alicia heard Max whispering. Her eyelids battered here and there before they opened. "Hey," he whispered softly.  Sandwiched with Max on his amazing bed in the morning wasn't part of the plan. His hand was on top of her and his mouth was close to her neck. She remembered him sucking on to it before he fell asleep last night. She remembered how he made fun of her orgasm game last night too. Can this day get any worse?

    She pulled away from him and in between her thighs were soaked and sticky. That was all that squirt and fluids from them. She thought of how she cummed under his arms and she felt something drip in between her thighs. She raked her fingers in her hair, biting on her lips. "Ali." She heard his sleepy sexy voice and she stiffened. She couldn't turn to look at him. She really loved what happened and she felt embarrassed for letting him know she was loving it. He stayed at her back and planted a wet kiss on her shoulder, rubbed his hand on her body and sucked on her neck. She clenched her teeth from moaning out. He was so good at this.

    "Should we.." He lay kisses on her body and put his finger on her lip.

    "Please shut up. I'm horny. We can have this talk later, okay?" She nodded to him and he smiled. He knelt her on the bed and knelt behind her. "God, I love this." He hitched. His fingers tapped on her cunt, beating it slowly and raising her cum near. She screamed a little and he spanked her hard on the ass. She screamed a little more. She creamed on him with her cum and he inserted a finger in her cunt. He loved that part of her and she was getting used to his sex. He pleasures her with his fingers for a while and dicked her down on the bed. He loved how she screamed out his name and he loved seeing her ass bounce on him.

    They didn't last much in that position with all the screams and juiciness. He shook at her back and pulling her hair with loud grunts. "Fuck," his cum neared and his breathing sung in her ears.

🤭💦😍❣️