(74).

"Broken Memories"

      "I don't want to remember it." Maxwell told Anna and she smiled. "It makes my head ache and it's too hard."

    "It shouldn't be hard Max. Say it."

     "I don't want to say it okay. You're pretending like you care because my dad has been paying you to make me feel better. Nobody knows how I feel. You all pretend!" He lashed out on the old lady and kept his head buried in his palm. He was panting in his seat, tears full in his palms. He closed his eyes and all he could see was Alia, lying on the floor, panting for air and golden blazing fire surrounding them. A thin voice called for him and his head got cloudy with flames.

      Then, he saw her again, naked with him in his bedroom and fucking her on this same bed he shared with Alicia. Whispering how much he want her and how good she feels. That was supposed to be the last time he fuck her that way. But when Alicia leaves for work and Alia comes close to him and putting her hands on him, he gets lost in the past with her. Those feelings he lost, he wants to regain it all with her. She will pull his loose shorts down and wrap her mouth on his cock. He would cum in her mouth and later fuck her in the couch. He loved how her body responds to his. All these feelings, pour down on him and it feels like before. It does feel like he still want her.

     Alicia gets back home, she looks at him with her pretty smile and wanting to clear his head and how he really feel for these women, he fucks her too. At that point, the weighing scale on who he really wants, doesn't move any longer. He screams at himself in the mirror, kicking the wall and pretending he got all his fucked up business under control. Alia walks into his room again and he tells her no. The fucking thing is, when she turns to leave, looking sad and all that, he pulls her back in and go to her room with her. Her body scent was getting stuck in his sheets and luckily, Alicia was too tired to notice.

     "It's all my fault." He said to Anna. "She makes me sick. She makes me hate myself."

    "What really happened that night Maxwell?"

   "I don't want to talk about it."

   "Is this why you pretended to have amnesia even after you were healed?"

    "I said, I don't want to talk about it." He sternly said.

    "Do you know what I think?" She sighed. "It does look like you have two of Alia's in your life and Alicia is the old version of the Alia you used to know after that night. The real one comes back and you want her to stay too but that's not how it works Maxwell. You have to let your past go if you want to have a future. From the last meetings we've had, you said you wanted to marry Miss Bell. Do you feel that way with Alia?"

     "I... don't think so. Can I be frank with you?"

    "Yes you can."

    "I had hoped Ali would understand what I'm feeling for Alia and we all could live together." She laughed slightly. "It was stupid. I don't think anyone aside Luna knows I've my memories back. It's fun watching Alia lie over and over again but it's not fun hiding it from Ali. I had wanted to hurt Alia and I fucked up. I ended up getting the feelings back too. All these are not important anymore. What I want to know is, is there a solution for me to get Ali back? She wrecked my car today and I'm sure she'll kill me if I approach her again." He sighed. "Why is it so nice talking to you?"

    "Because I've the ears and solution for you but do you know who else does?"

    "Luna?"

   "Alicia Bell. Son, apologize to her. Be sincere with what you're feeling and let her in. You're not telling me everything that's going on with you but I know you can tell her everything. She's the right person."

    "No you don't understand. She left on her own. I waited out at the Inn that morning for her and she never came. I saw her things gone when I got home. She didn't answer my calls all night and I don't think she ever will." He explained to her. "I know I didn't do the right thing fucking Alia over and over again but I let the cat out of the bag myself. It was starting to torture me. I was scared of hurting her and asked her not to give up on me, but she did."

    "So you're done with her?"

    "I can't be done with her. I'll stay close to her like I've been doing. Watching her from a distance because I know blondes are crazy and she'll kill me if I approach her."

    "Is that what she wants? Is that what you all want?"

     "I'm sure she does. She looks happy... with Jake." He gulped. "She can't handle everything about me. I can assure you that. Even I, can't handle what I did. I'm a good liar and well trained pretender. She's going to get hurt, again." He gulped down a glass of water and threw his hands up in the air. "If you want to understand me, you need lie detectors. I can be lying to you right now. Everything I've been saying since last week, can be lies."

    "Are they?"

    "You'll never know. The only truth in this is, my heart never learns. I like repeating history." He smiled at her and stood up from the chair. She was terrified. Oh that look gives him joy. "See, let's pretend we're good people now. Can you hand me over everything you've written so far about me. They're lies." He looked around her office. "Tell my dad, your son needs to be admitted to a psychiatry because that's what I fucking need right now. Thank you for wasting my precious time Mr's Anna." He waved at her and walked out of the office. If you were part of the people who hurt him, count yourself dead.

      Maxwell found himself heading to Kesha's apartment. Ryan had been discharged from the hospital and Maxwell just felt like having a word with her. They had lots of things to talk about regarding his fucked up things he did previously. He stepped down from the car and Kesha and Kiera were outside of her apartment. Kesha sprinted off to the house and Kiera was surprised and confused at her display.

    "Maxwell, what have you done to her?" Kiera asked.

     "Nothing. I want to have a word with her. Stay here." He got inside the house and locked the door. Kiera knocked on the door and Maxwell went ahead to look for Kesha. He laughed when she came out holding a knife in her hand. "Wow, aren't you cute?" He laughed.

     "What do you want from me?"

     "Have a seat." He pointed to the chair and she held the knife tightly. "Kesha, I'm not going to hurt you. Just have a seat and let's talk."

     "About what?!"

    "Ryan, Alicia and I." He said.

     "Oh so you're scared huh?" Maxwell stepped forward. "You should know how it feels to loose someone. You're just a monster who came into lives to ruin everything! You got her into your mess too. How did it feel killing her boyfriend?"

     "We're really going to do this Kesha?"

      "Yes! I'll start with her for not defending her friend when her boyfriend raped her. It all started with her. She's as bad as you for burying what he did to her best friend!" She screamed at him. "Whoever has been feeding me with these, is coming for you and her. They'll make you pay for every fucking thing you both did!" He laughed and looked around.

      "Are you threatening me?"

     "I'm not. They want me to tell you this; you'll die the same way all of them did." She angered him and he rushed for her. Her knife fell out of her hand and she yelled. Maxwell grabbed her neck choking her angrily and she tried pushing him off. "Let.. me go." She choked.

      "You should say this to whoever is trying to mess with me. They should face me and stop depending on a weak girl like you to deliver their stupid messages. If you try one fucking time, I'll really kill you, do you get me?" He choked harder. "I said do you get me?!"

      "Yes.. yes." He let go off her and she coughed and tried to catch her breath. He cleaned his sweaty hand with her dress and smiled at her.

     "Be a good girl Kesha. I don't play with my words." He bid her off and walked away. Kiera ran to her friend and saw her neck bruised. She attended to her and aided her to breath. Kiera was afraid Maxwell was really what everyone said he was.

    A monster.