(81).

"Crying In The Club"

        Maxwell spent the day at Ryan's house with his friends and Alia was mingling so well with them. She had this lovely personality everyone couldn't get enough of. Ryan suggested they go to the club and Maxwell knew what was on his mind. He was going to start fucking up. Everyone agreed with him and he had no option than to go with them. Keira was pushed back by Alia in attempt to get inside the car. Cole held Kiera's hand and forced her to sit with him at the backseat. Maxwell wasn't ready for girl's drama. He sat in the car and waited for them to sit their butts down. He had worries on his own. After seeing Alicia, his whole mood had been off. The sex with Alia wasn't enough to make up for it.

       They settled in the car and Kiera and Cole were whispering amongst themselves. Alia was scrolling through her phone. Maxwell paid no attention and drove away to the nightclub they usually hang out at. He made way to the stairs for their usual VIP lounge followed by Kiera and Cole with Alia on his side. He knew she was talking to him but he was not hearing a word she was saying. Alicia would've easily guessed something was wrong with him.

     Ryan and the others came seconds later and Maxwell stood on his toes, looking down at the people dancing underneath. He thought he saw Dawn, the talkertive with Jake. They were both looking around and Jake seemed worried. He scratched his head few times and blew out air. His smile came back on and Alicia came out of the washroom, fanning her face. Jake walked to her and she smiled. He held her hand and Dawn offered her a handkerchief. Dawn left them alone and Jake pulled Alicia closer to him. He turned her around and she laughed.

      Maxwell had done silly dances in the shower with Alicia, closet room and watched her twerk her ass out on him when they lay in bed, but he had never seen her dance this way with another guy before. Jake's hands sat on her waist and she slow whined on him. He was saying things to her and she was laughing out loud. Dawn brought in shots in glasses and they all emptied their glass. Maxwell heard Ryan chuckle behind him. He handed Maxwell a cigar and he took it without a thought.

"They're cute together." Ryan said and he knew that will piss Maxwell off. Ryan watched Dawn seated on a stool watching people dance. Maxwell moved away from him and sat down. Alia looked at him with wide eyes. Kiera pushed closer to him and also handed a glass of alcohol. Minutes after taking few strokes of his cigar, Alia pulled it out of his hand and stomped on it.

      "This is not the guy I fell in love with. What the hell have you been doing to yourself Maxwell?" She said and Maxwell only stared at how pretty she was when she was slightly angry. She did this to him. He didn't know who he really was for three fucking years. He didn't know the kind of monster he was.

      He used to think they were coincidental. Him being abusive, he thought it was coincidental. Him being a fucking jerk and asshole, he thought they were all coincidental. That was who he was. Kiera scoffed at her and she scowled at him. The only mistake he did, was loving her more than he did for himself. He stood up and walked to where he was before. Jake and Alicia were still dancing and Dawn was typing on her phone and serving drinks to them. Alicia was drunk. She was flirting with Jake and being all over him and he didn't seem to mind. Maxwell wanted him to know he was watching so he can stop.

       Alia held his hand and made him look at her. "I'm here now Max. Let her go. She won't make you happy like I did for you. You've totally changed. This doesn't feel like the Max Ross I knew."

      "You don't know me." He scowled at her. She smiled and shook her head. She pulled closer to him and stared at his lips.

      "I was always there. I know everything about you Max and Alicia can't handle that. I'm the only one on your side. They'll all leave if you ever tell them." She brushed a finger on his lip and kissed him. "You love me." She moaned and deepened her kisses.