(50).

"Cheaters"

     Ryan visited his real girlfriend and stared the hell out of her. All the shit he had been doing with Dawn, he knew Kesha would do it twice to him. She was pretty, knew lots of guys before him and was always on her social media pages, smiling to herself. "Do you want dinner?" She asked without looking at him. "Order something if you're hungry."

     "What are you doing?" She shrugged at him and smiled. "I've been here for four hours. Are you going to keep doing this?" He asked.

    "Why, you want to leave?" He stood up and sighed. "Ryan," she put her phone down. She was doing this to stop herself from asking him where he has been sleeping the previous days she visited unannounced.

    "I've to do something with Cole. I'll call you."

    "Not with Max this time?" She smirked. He pecked on her cheeks and walked out. Kesha frowned in the chair spilling tears and wiping them off angrily. Ryan sat in his car and drove away, dialing Dawn's number. She wasn't answering his calls on purpose and it was getting on his nerves. She had this way of making him go crazy if he didn't hear from her. To Ryan, Dawn was like a medicine to Kesha's headaches she gives to him. He turned his car around and headed to Dawn's apartment.

     Ryan got to Dawn's apartment and knocked on her door, breathing through his mouth. "Dawn," he called. He knocked and called out her name. "Please open up Dawn." He leaned his forehead on the door and still breathed through his mouth.  The door opened and Dawn showed up in a white towel with water dripping from her hair.

     "Were you planning on breaking my door?" He stepped in her room and held her by the waist to kiss her. She stepped away from him and he held her again. "Thought you were going to spend the night with your 'girlfriend' when you left this morning." 

     "I don't want to talk about her."

    "She turned you down, didn't she?"

     "Dawn.."

     "I get it. Can you leave? I was going on a date."

     "A date? With who?" He fumed and she sighed. "Dawn,"

    "With someone who doesn't have a girlfriend and willing to be here anytime I want him."

    "I can be that kind of guy for you. We've been okay. You make me happy."

    "You don't make me happy Ryan." Her words stung him and he held her hand pulling her closer. "It hurts every time. I don't know why I keep being a bitch and fucking with you when I know you're going to leave me for her like you did."

     "You want to stop?"

    "I can't! I can't stop this Ryan. I'm willing to be called a bitch for you. I wish you'd stay here with me and maybe you'll finally stop loving her and love just me. Today is Friday. I'm not working tomorrow. Will you stay with me?" He didn't give it a second thought and accepted her offer. And just like that, he took off her towel around her ass and she let him do her dirty on the couch.

     "I love how you make me fuck you." He said to her.

     "Then break up with her." he slowed his fucks he was giving to her and she pushed him off her.
"You're just a jerk." She hissed at him. He held her hand and pulled her back to the bed. "What?"

    "I love you." He said and looked into her eyes. "I do and I have this feeling, Kesha is seeing someone else too. Can we stop fighting about her?" His fingers traced her face and she sighed gently. "Please," he begged. "You're the only thing I thought of all day and it was sick because I left here like hours ago. I don't know what's happening to me but I really can't get you out of my head."