(23).

"Dirty Plans"

     'Whoever you are, you should know this is not helping me. I do not need your favors. I am good on my own. You should know this about me, if you hurt someone I fucking care for, I'll fucking kill you!'

     Maxwell angrily sent and punched the steering wheel. His dad called him again and he calmed himself before he answered the call. "Son, is this true?"

    "I don't know what you're talking about."

    "Alicia Bell? Did she do it?"

   "No!" He protested. "She was with me the whole time this happened. I think someone is doing me unwanted favors. She would never do something like that."

    "They said they found things in her room. Knives with the victims blood on it. Why did she have that?"

    "I told you someone framed her! They obtained all that illegally. There was no permit..."

   "Save me the lawful thinking. I can get rid of the claimed evidence.."

    "Should I do it?"

   "Listen to me, do not get involved in this. We both owe each other like you said. Get your hands in this and I'm out. Go home and let me take care of this."

    "Thanks dad."

    "And come home."

    "I will, soon."

•_•_•

     Mr Ross reached out to his connections in the police department and he made sure the said evidence was tampered with and Alicia's case gets dismissed. "You can take care of this, right?" He asked on phone sipping on his cold wine.

    "Yes I can. It should be easy."

    "That's what I want to hear. We should have dinner with your husband when he gets into town. That old fool has to pay his respects to me."

     "Don't forget that old fool has been going on unnecessary business trips you send him to so you can have his wife to yourself. He needs your respect too if I am going to be doing these favors for you."

    "I am sure we'll have this talk another time Mara. In the meantime, fulfill my son's wish. Call this case off and release that girl."

    "Yeah, I'll talk to you later." The faired skinned deputy police chief, Mara Ferguson, put her phone on her desk as she heard footsteps approach her office. Her coworker, Captain Cohen entered her office with a knock and she breathed out air. "Yes?" she shrugged. Cohen was a faired skin man in his forty's with his grey beard and nice features. He was thick tall and the ladies man in the department.

    "They were tipped off anonymously. Should we do this? Everyone is getting involved in this and.."

    "You do as I tell you to without questions Cohen." He stepped forward to her and she tried maintaining a stern face. He walked around the table and touched her hand on the desk. "Don't." she warned, loosing her breath from his touch. "Cohen, I'm warning you."

    "I know you can't stop me Mara. Everyone is busy with something. I'll be quick, I promise." He smiled at her and leaned in much closer for a kiss. "You want me to take care of this or not Mara?"

    "I can handle it. Leave." she gritted her teeth and he squeezed on her butt. Cohen did not wait for another spiteful word from her and kissed her. He spun her around and lifted her tight skirt up, pulling aside her thong. Cohen slipped his trouser off and penetrated with his sex hard from her back. She gasped for him and he held her waist, pouncing on her from the back and shaking every little thing on the table, including her.

•_•_•

     Maxwell's car was still at the police stations parking lot and lots of dirty things were going through his mind. He knew his dad would take care of it and he knew people will not stop pointing fingers at Alicia. Whatever was going on was his fault and he planned to put a stop to it. He drove home, pulled off his clothes in the living room and walked slowly with densed head to his closet of clothes. "Just one more. I promise to be good." He mumbled and walked to the section of dark colored clothes. He picked a t-shirt, a hood shirt and a jean all in dark colors. He went over his plan in his head while he put on his clothes. He did not forget to get his gloves on before he left the house.

     Maxwell decided not to take his car out that night. He wanted everyone to assume he was cooling himself at home. He therefore put on his hoodie and walked out of the building, searching for a pay phone stand. He then chose his least favorite person in the basketball team to play his victim. He dialed the number on the pay phone bowing his head.

    "Hey Durand, are you home?" He asked.

   "Yes. Who am I speaking to?"

    "Max. Can I speak to you real quick in school? I found myself here." He slightly laughed. "You can't tell anyone though. It's kind of personal."

    "Yeah. I'll meet you in thirty. Had something to say to you too."

    "Great. Please hurry." he hanged up and hurled a taxi to school. The car stopped in front of the school and he waited out for Durand to make his arrival. Few moments later, a taxi stopped in front of the school and Durand made his exist. "Hey." Maxwell waved at him and Durand smiled.

    "Wow, I can't believe you're really meeting me. The celebrity of this school is finally meeting me alone without his conceited friends." Maxwell smiled at him and they walked to the basketball court, chattering about how school has been and many things he wasn't interested in. "So what did you want to say to me? I'm really curious." Durand brushed his hands together and waited on Maxwell's news.

    "Where do I start from?" He laughed. "A whole lot of things have been going on recently. A part of it been me getting rejected three times by someone I really care for." He was stepping closer to Durand and the poor guy was nodding his head to his words. "I have been trying to make her see the good part in me and it all turns out totally wrong and she's currently paying for half of the crimes I did which is really unfair. Don't you think so?"

    "Yeah. Do I know her?" He asked confusingly.

     Maxwell was now a meter away from him. His hand reached for the pocket knife at his back pocket, slung it open and brought it forth to slash Durand in his stomach. He used all his might into doing this so he will have no regrets. Durand yelped in pain and Max had to go ahead, pushing the knife further in Durand's stomach. He held the poor guy in his arms and when no more sounds escaped from his lips, he let him down. "Maxwell.." he cried.

    "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I have to keep my word."