(92).

"Beast"

       Maxwell drove himself to Ryan's house and although he knew Ryan would want to kill him the moment he sees him, he still went ahead to knock on his door. The door swung open and Ryan showed up looking devastated in his black clothing. His eyes lit in flames at the sight of Maxwell. He held the doorknob tightly and gritted his teeth.

      "Your consolation isn't welcomed here Max."

      "I know. What can I do to make this better?"

     "Better? Are you fucking kidding me?" He laughed. "The only fucking way to make this better is to fucking kill you for what you did. You're a monster Max. Every decision I made the moment I met you, is killing me inside. If I never got to know you Kesha would be alive right now! You fucking ruined my life and I'm always going to live with this guilt for not fighting for her and trying hard enough for her."

      "I'm sorry..."

      "I don't need your fucking apologies! You're dead to me Max. I'll fucking kill you if you show up here again. I wish you burn in your guilt." Ryan stepped inside and slammed the door shut.

        Max punched the walls with his right hand and his guilt and pain shadowed him. His knuckles turned bloody and his heart hurt for everything he's ever done. He walked back to his car, sat inside and put his head on the steering wheel, shedding tears. He didn't deserve to live. He's hurt a lot of people in his life and ruined everyone's life. He was the beast people feared to point out.

      His phone rung in his pocket and he picked it up. Alicia was calling and he answered her last call she'll ever make to him. "Ali," he said softly and closed his eyes to feel her smile.

      "Max, are you okay?"

     "I'm not okay Ali. Everything hurts. It hurts Ali."

      "Do you want me to come to you?"

      "You shouldn't. This isn't going to end well. You were right about me all this while. I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm always going to be this person."

      "Max.."

      "You're the best thing that happened to me this year. My feelings for you, have always been sincere. I think I loved you more than I did for myself and to me, that wasn't a bad thing. I put your feelings first and did some crazy things I wasn't supposed to do. But I promise, I'm going to make it all better."

      "Where are you? I want to come over." She heard his heavy breath and it was weakening her heart. "Max please tell me where you are. Please,"
"It's too late for that Alicia. This is how my story ends."

      "Max please.." he hung up on her and put his head on the steering wheel shedding more tears and punching everything his hands fell on. His bloody knuckles stained the car and he drove away to the last place he felt was meant for him. He stepped out of the car in front of the police station and walked briskly to the police counter.

        The lady police looked at his bloody hands and puffy eyes. He looked around and set his eyes on her. "I will like to make a report." He said. "I'm turning myself in for the wrongs I did."

      "I'm all ears gentleman." The lady pushed closer and listened to Maxwell's hard truth. He willingly allowed them to searched through his clothes him for any dangerous weapons, then sent him into the cell. He was greeted by three guys and once the door locked behind him, he knew that was where he belonged. He didn't need to tell them who his family was since they already figured it out. He also knew he deserved this and many more.