(29).

"Insecure"

      In the bathroom, stood Max and Alicia, awkwardly washing their sweats off. He offered to wash her hair which was very strange. He pulled her close after she declined and deliberately washed her hair. In a rush, she took her bath although his sexy creepy eyes were on her. He knew he could not get enough of her. He was so crazy about her. He watched her wrap herself with a towel and walked in a hurry to the bedroom. He picked up a towel too and his steps came closer to her in the built in storage closet.

      It was a room on it's own, different sets of clothes, shoes, belts, watches and necklaces all kept and packed neatly. He picked up a yellow round neck branded t-shirt for himself and a black loose shorts with yellow stripes at the sides. "Don't just stand there. Time's almost up."

    "For what?"

    "Nothing much. Just get ready. I've new sets of clothes over there." He pointed to the third part of the closet. She stood in front of it and a red t-shirt caught her eye. Alicia picked it up and looked at him. He smiled and moved away from the room. "I at least got you undies." He raised her undies up and she rushed for it. He nodded at them. "They're cute." She reached for it and he stepped back. "What brand is this?"

    "I don't know. Give those back Max!"

     "Oh you should know Ali. If I'm going to be taking them off with these teeth, I should know who made these." He was playing with her. It was so embarrassing to watch him hold them that way. Panties weren't her favorite thing. There was no one to see them on her and she never paid attention to it. "I'll add this on our to-do list for the day." He threw them at her and laughed.

     Alicia got herself in a loose shorts too with a t-shirt and he didn't stop talking about how they were coupling in them. It was annoying and fun altogether. He drove them out of the apartment to an eatery far away from the city. There was a breakfast buffet going on in this classy restaurant and they didn't have to walk and serve themselves.

    Others, mostly, had to serve themselves here but Max Ross made them sit and she never saw him talk to anyone but they got served with the right amount of food they'll need. She wasn't surprised. It was Maxwell Ross. A billionaire's son. She was sitting right in front of an heir to Ross' Bank and multi company. She took her eyes off him and paid attention to the number of foods served in front of them. She didn't know where to start from.

    "Try the cilantro lime shrimp tacos with tomato salsa." He said.

    "The what in the what?" He laughed and shook his head. He pointed to the food on her left and she mouthed, 'Oh,' he started to eat as well and in the middle of it, he just stopped, put his fork down and stared hard at her.

    "Tell me about your boyfriends. I'm suddenly pissed someone had you to themselves before me." Was he kidding her?! "Like right now." Okay, this was off the hook. Why was he 'suddenly' interested in who she had slept with before? Will he haunt them down or something?

     Suddenly, the air in the restaurant felt too small for them. The space was clouding on her and all she did see was Max's angry? annoyed? curious face? She couldn't tell. It was just scaring her. He looked around them and chatterings were going around.

    "We're done. Let's leave." He commanded. He drew out money on the table and stood up from his chair. She did the same and followed him out of the restaurant.

     "Maxwell, why are you angry? What's this sudden change of mood?"

    "Nothing. Let's go." He headed for his car. "Let's go Ali." Anytime he mentioned Ali, an unexplained looks gets to him. Like the Ali, wasn't meant for her. It didn't sound real to her.