(88).

"Let's Go On"

       A week later, like the tides died down, so was everyone excluding Theodore and Alicia's sex life. They were not toning it down a bit and so far none could explain what 'exactly' they were having.
In the meeting room, Alicia's seat was closer to Theodore's as she was jotting down the agenda for the day and important aspects of the meeting. Theodore was acting like he was really focused on what was going on when in his head, the morning sex he had with Alicia was running wild in his head. He put his hand on her lap under the table and she quickly looked at him. Other's were so invested in what Nicki and the assistant manager were talking about.

      Theodore paved his hand right into Alicia's skirt, heading towards her sex part and she was squirming in her seat. She wrote on her note pad; 'Fucking Stop!' and he went ahead with it, inserting his finger in her hole.

      "Fuck," she mumbled and forced smiles at the attention she was deriving. There was no way she could stop this and he wasn't planning on stopping till she cums hard on his fingers. She was amazed he was eventually asking questions about Nicki's suggestions.

      "Last month's models were not hot enough if you were to ask me. The problem here is not our models, it's the product. Come up with a better idea." He said and didn't take his fingers out of Alicia. She put her notepad down and held his hand to push further and go harder. He looked at her and smiled lightly. He did as she wanted and a little squeal escaped her mouth to her cum. Everyone turned to her and she blinked at them. "Alicia, are you okay?" He teased in his stern voice.

     "I'm not sure." She answered.

     "Do you need a doctor?" Nicki asked.

      "No, I'll be fine. Had a.." Theodore touched her clit with his wet finger and she breathed out a sigh. "Had a little cramp. I'll be okay."

      "You sure?" He pushed further and her toes curled.

      "Yeah... I'm good."

    "Okay, lets go on." The assistant manager said. Alicia pulled out Theodore's hand and he scoffed in a smile. She picked up her notepad and wrote in bold letters; 'I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!' he shook his head at her and wiped his slimy hand with his handkerchief. He brought it to his nose and intentionally sniffed on it to tease her.

      "Let's go with Nicki's idea. We should focus on making the products we already have better before we introduce new ones into the market. For now, let's work on the main department store in the city. Who's taking care of the clothing store for this week?" Theodore asked. Edith raised her hand up and pushed up her lens glasses to her nose. "Are you having any challenges you want to talk about?"

     Edith looked at Nicki and Nicki nodded at her.
"Uh... yes. The... manager refuses to hand over the previous sales the store made. He.. he's quite hard to talk to."

     "Well, I'm sure he owns half of this company to be doing whatever he wants don't you think so?" He asked jovially and they laughed. "Nicki, you're the brave one here. Phone him after this meeting and tell him to hand in his resignation letter by the close of the day. Edith can take over."

     "Yes sir." Nicki said and smiled at her friend who was too scared to speak up. Alicia smiled at Theodore and he winked at her.

      "That's all for today." He dismissed the meeting and they stood up to leave. "And oh, as usual, my office is out of bounds to everyone here. Call directly to my office if it's, important." He stressed on the important word and they responded with a yes sir. He waited for everyone to leave and he pulled closer to Alicia. He put his arm on her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her. She tilted her head and he held her hand. "Something wrong?"