(143).

"Bitch"

       Shelby walked up to them, yanked Alicia off Maxwell and landed a heavy slap on Alicia's face. Maxwell pulled her away from Alicia and she kicked and jabbed at him to let her go. She pushed Maxwell off and frowned at him. She was panting at this moment. "Explain what the fuck is going on here Maxwell!" She yelled.

      Alicia scoffed at her and Shelby turned her anger on her. "You must be blind." Alicia said.

     "You know what," Shelby stepped forward to her. "I knew you were a bitch the moment I heard about you. Who the fucks break up with her boyfriend on his birthday and accepts his brother's proposal on the exact day? I don't know what the fuck went on between you two in the past but I'm warning you Alicia, stay the fuck away from my boyfriend."

      "Too late. We already did everything." Alicia mocked her in return.

      "I know he wouldn't." Shelby boldly said and Alicia chuckled.

      "Really? You must not know him at all."

       "Oh really?" Shelby poised at her. "You knew him two years ago bitch. Go and enjoy your married life and leave him the fuck alone!"

       Maxwell held Shelby's hand and she slapped his hand off. "That's enough. Let's leave." He said to her.

      "Shelby there's really nothing going on between them." Dawn defended.

       "She was kissing him when I came out! You're defending her because she's your friend!" Shelby was going out of her mind again.

      "You need to chain this dog. She might bite someone." Alicia said. "And I'm going to say this, if I want your boyfriend, I can have him. You need to relax." Shelby stepped forward again and Maxwell carried her. "You'll get wrinkles if you keep this up."

      "Can you go now?" Maxwell pleaded with Alicia while holding onto Shelby to stop her from causing a scene.

       "She doesn't deserve you." Alicia voiced out.

       "And you never did either." Maxwell said to her. Alicia took in a deep breath, got into her car and drove away. Shelby pulled away from him and he held her back. "I'm sorry."

      "You're sorry?!" She angrily asked. "You had a choice Max. A fucking choice!"

      "And I said I'm sorry okay!"

     "You know what? I can't do this with you. You are not over that bitch and I'm not going to walk on that path with you. I don't deserve this disrespect and bullshit!" Shelby said and walked out on him. Ryan and Dawn stood there looking at him.

       "Alicia got in your head. We all saw it." Ryan said and Maxwell angrily kicked in the air. "I thought we talked about this."

      "I know okay!" He angrily said. "Fuck!" He mumbled.

       "Alicia has a whole lot going on with her and she's looking for a distraction. Please do not entertain her. Shelby and Theo do not deserve this." Dawn said to Maxwell and he sighed. "You guys didn't fuck around, did you?"

     "We didn't. We just talked."

       Ryan laughed. "Yeah good luck trying to make Shelby believe you didn't fuck Alicia."

       "I didn't fuck her okay! What the fuck is wrong with everyone?!"

       "Because you and Alicia were swallowing each other's heads here. She was playing on your tongue and being all over you." Ryan teased. Maxwell pushed him off and walked away.