(10).

"Mysterious Boy"

      Alicia's soul hated to be at peace. She could've just shut up and have fun with Max for the night but she was going to ruin that. Any moment from now and his glares were sexy. She intentionally pulled away a little from him and he grabbed her hand, squeezing on it. "Tell me Ali." he demanded in a scowl. She restrained herself from smiling. Those were sexy. "I'm not kidding Ali. Did he do anything with you?" Max was a total piece. A craft on it's own.

     "Eh, yeah." Her throat tightened. "We did." She gulped to the lie. He let go off her hand and his heart ached at the thought of it. He looked at her and shook his head out of anger. Max got up from the bed and she called out his name "Max." he paid no heed to her and walked to the built in wardrobe. She stood up and followed his steps. She had wanted to tell him he was just playing with him and the more he took it serious, she found the pleasure of keeping it up. She heard him trying on clothes and walked there. "Max, are you going somewhere?" No response. "Max,"

     "Do you know why I chose you?" his jaws clenched. What wasn't she getting right there?

    "I don't know." she replied.

    "Nobody wants to have anything to do with you," She noticed. "They all treat you like some germ. I thought you were a smart girl. You met the guy for like minutes last night and you had to let him fuck you? Are you really stupid? Don't you know why people even talk to you sometimes?! You would do anything just for the money won't you? How much did he pay you?" She refused to be affected by his words.

     "Why are you being cruel to me? You were nice minutes ago..."

    "And that is exactly what I wanted for this night! To get to know who you really are more than the version of you stuck in my head. Did you badly want to go home with him?"

    "You fucked Keira last night when I was waiting for you. You left me all alone and you're the one angry here?"

    "Do you have that right to talk about who I sleep with?"

    "Do you?" she asked. She was getting pissed here. "Should we stop?"

    "What?"
"The stupid deal?" She quoted his words. "You can keep your girlfriend and I'll have the 'right' to fuck with Jake whenever I want to without you judging my ass like the nice friend you are."

    "I told you there's no going back. I get to do whatever I want with you and I get to stop whenever I want. You work for me and I'll say the stop word when I want to." he scowled.

    "Fuck this. I'm done." She turned around to leave and he grabbed her hand. He pushed her to the wall and lifted her little hands, pinning it hard on the wall. She groaned a little and he panted. His scowl was getting her scared. He was capable of anything inhuman. "Let me go!" Why was he so rough? He looked like he'd kill her if she double cross him. What did she get herself into?

     "I can't," he breathed on her face. "I don't want to." His hand brushed on her face and he held himself in so much. He wanted to kiss her and yell at whoever touches her. "Why is it so hard to keep you to myself when I'm doing all I can? Tell me, am I not doing this right? Is it wrong to keep you to myself? Can't you just be cool with this and pretend you're really meant for me. Friends or whatever you call this. Shouldn't it be just us in this?"

    "And Keira?" She found her lungs to talk. The kind of protection or whatever he referred it to, she wanted to know if that applied to him as well. "You're going to keep fucking her?"

    "She's not my girlfriend. She's more like... you."

    "How many of those like me do you have?" Her chest contracted.