(54).

"The Struggle"

     Alicia couldn't watch his tortures anymore. She walked to his bedside and held his hand. She sat him up and shielded his face in her bosom. She didn't know how to stop it. She had no idea what she could do to stop it. She sniffed her tears and sighed. "I know you don't want me here right now but I can't help it. I feel like it's my fault for leaving you here."

     "It's not."

    "That's what I feel. I was selfish and I'm really sorry. I thought you'll be okay when I leave. I thought you'll move on because you're Maxwell Ross. I thought it was easy for you."

     "How is a rejection easy for me? Because I'm Maxwell Ross?" She nodded childishly and he smiled at her. "I missed you.. more than I thought I would. This wasn't easy because I'm Maxwell Ross. It was damn hard because you're Alicia Bell. It was heartbreaking because someone as tiny as you, could tear me up every single time. The number of times I wanted to fuck Jake up, was countless." She laughed and he sighed. "Will you, Alicia Bell, be my girlfriend?"

     "I am." She said. "Will you be my boyfriend and trust me with any hardships you face?"

    "I will." He kissed her and her face flushed with excitement. She kissed him gently and they chuckled at their alone thoughts. How stupid they were to think they were really done with their feelings for each other.

     Alicia proposed plaiting his hair for him and he refused. He never lets anyone touch his hair. She dragged him from the bed and pinned him down by the bedside. Alicia sat on the bed and Max sat on the floor. He whined like a child and she rushed for his comb. "Like seriously, I like my hair this way. I don't let anyone touch it."

    "I love you but please let me do this." She begged and sat down again. She touched his hair with the comb and he yelped. "When was the last time you combed your hair?"

    "I don't know." She laughed.

    "You're such a baby." She started to comb and he groaned at the touch of it. "Ryan and Kesha are still together, right?"

    "Maybe."

     "I think something is wrong somewhere. Dawn has been getting texts from someone she doesn't know and it freaks her out. She doesn't want to tell me about it but I sneaked up on her and heard her talk to Ryan about it. I'm pretty sure it was her sex video with Ryan and this person isn't taking it easy on her. Shouldn't your friend stop this?"

    "It's his decision. He's confused about his feelings. I honestly think he likes Dawn but Kesha has been with him for years and she knows how to turn his buttons on."

   "Whatever it is that's going on, I know it's not going to end well but they're too stubborn to quit."

    "I don't blame him. Different pussies tastes different and hits different sometimes." Alicia punched him and shut him up.

•_•_•

      Kiera was on her phone liking on posting pictures on her Instagram. The front door opened with a bang and Kesha rushed in. "Kesha." Kiera called. Her friend walked closer to her and sat down in the couch, wiping tears out of her eyes. "What happened?"

    "Ryan," she closed her eyes and made a fist. "The bastard has been seeing her all this while."

     "What?"

     "He's been cheating on me and I swear to God, I'll fucking kill him for doing this to me!" Kiera drew closer to her and hugged her. "He had to choose that dirty gold digger over me. I can't believe I've been sharing him with someone like her. What did I ever do wrong? Why didn't I notice he's been fucking someone else?" She cried.

    "You trusted him. That's the only thing you did wrong. Let it go okay?"

    "I'll make him pay." She promised herself and wiped off tears. "I'll make him pay for all the lies Kiera." Kiera sighed and hugged her friend.

•_•_•

      Few Days after the end of semester exam came to an end, Max and Alicia were taking their relationship on a cruise. The joy of not sticking their nose in books for weeks was making was giving them joy. He'd rather spend his vacation with her than go to his family. The test hadn't been easy. What Alicia was looking forward to was working with Dawn at the Inn and making her money. She was much excited about it than her.

     Max was lying down on the bed and she sat on top of him riding his cock like a good girl. His eyes were closed and he was moaning like a girl. His new apartment was better than the first. They fucked anywhere they wanted and take in the view and air at the lounge and balcony. Being rich was something good. His mom knew how to spend her money.

     He was getting hard and going hard although she was the one taking over. He loved screwing her up so damn good. His arms were thick enough to hold her up and pounce in her. "Fuck Ali... I love you." She laughed and he showed no mercy. She waited for him to calm down after his pleasures. She was looking at him and he was sighing uncontrollably. "What?"

    "I'm starting work tomorrow." She announced. He looked displeased. Jake was his problem.

     "Work? Why am I hearing about this now?"

     "I forgot." She lied. He hated it when she was around the Inn where Jake would be.

    "Can I say something as your boyfriend?" She nodded. He cleared his throat. "Can you not do it? I hate it."

    "I have to do something. I don't like you doing everything for me. It makes me feel weird like we're still just work buddies. I'll be with Dawn so there's nothing to worry about."

    "You have to live here with me if I let you do this thing. Is that okay with you?"

   "I can't. I don't want to live with you."

    "Cool. Then you're not working."

    Maxwell!" She yelled at him and he laughed. He held her cheeks and turned her over. He lay on top of her taking in her breathtaking beauty. "Can you be cool with it? I don't want to be here with you. It'll feel like we're married."

    "Let's do that." He said. "Let's get married."

     "I'm not ready." What if he regains his memory and starts asking of his ex girlfriend? He'll divorce her and go for his ex. "Let's talk about the work." She didn't want to get too close to him. She felt insecure and he felt ready to take another step with her. He wished he could insist they get married.

     "You can stay in the other room. I'll be cool with it. I want you close to me. We spend days together. This won't change anything. Think about it. No stay. No work." She punched him on the arm and he smiled. "I'll bring your things over while you work tomorrow. It's easy, isn't it?"

     "Whatever."

A/N— As weird as this is, I love their relationship. I don't know why, maybe because I'm weird too😀 They will be living together now. Yay!💃🏼