*Chapter Eleven*

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Bonnie" Claire said for like the millionth time that day

"Claire, it's fine" Bonnie said smiling at her. "But we don't have all day, I have a date tonight" She said smiling.

"Oh, really?" Claire asked smiling feeling like she was in the best mood. "With sexy, washed up jock, bartender?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. Bonnie nodded excitedly.

"Yep, but I made a promise that I was going to help you today so here we are" Bonnie said and Claire smiled at her. "Please don't thank me again" She added quickly. Claire laughed and nodded. "Get comfortable, I'll go grab some of her books." Claire nodded and sat on the couch.

Bonnie came back with a few different books. They were history books, history for the supernatural. Claire couldn't help but to feel excited.

"So, any idea of what exactly we're looking for?" Bonnie asked. Claire sighed slightly disappointed.

"I have no idea" She muttered. Bonnie sighed.

"Well, we better just start looking... See what we can find" Claire nodded and started flipping through the pages. As time went on and they got nowhere, Claire could feel herself growing impatient and disappointed.

"It has to be somewhere in these book!" Claire snapped causing Bonnie to jump slightly. Claire pushed herself off of the couch and started to pace.

"Baby, just relax. We'll find it." Bonnie said.

"You don't understand, Bonnie" Claire snapped. "I need him here with me. I feel, empty without him." She whispered. "It's like the need to have him around just amplified when he held my hand. When he whispered in my ear" She tucked some hair behind her ear. "And now he's somewhere, God knows where, probably trapped and we can't find a way to bring him here!" She shouted.

"Claire, relax" Bonnie asked trying to calm her down.

However, Claire was too far in her head. Her stress levels rising as she paced faster. She muttered to herself. She felt like she was letting ghost boy down by not having him here. She knew that he didn't want to be wherever he was trapped and she knew it was up to her to get him out.

"Claire!" Bonnie shouted coming in front of her. Claire looked at her startled.

"What if we can't bring him here?" Claire whimpered. Bonnie sighed realizing just how important this was to her. "I've been seeing this boy for years, Bonnie. He's been waiting on me for years" A few tears fall down her cheeks.

"Oh, Baby" Bonnie whispered hugging her. Claire hugged her back, crying on her shoulder. Bonnie rubbed her back soothingly.

Then, Bonnie tenses. She gets that feeling she got when she was at the seance before Emily took her body. It started off light but it quickly escalated to extremely pain. Bonnie whimpers before she cries out.