*Chapter Sixty Four*

"You know what you should do?" Claire asks sitting on the couch in Klaus's art room

"You know what you should do?" Claire asks sitting on the couch in Klaus's art room. He hums in response while painting. She couldn't see what he was painting but knew it was some version of her seeing as she's posing for him. "You should have a boys night out."

"Oh really?" He questions a ghost smile dancing on his lips. "And would my boys night out enable you to have a girls night in?" He glaces at her with a knowing gaze.

"Who spilled the beans?" She asks grinning.

"Rebekah is very excited to be invited to a slumber party. I would inform her that it is not just you and Caroline that will be attending but also a 14 year old girl and an almost 11 month old baby. I fear my dear sister is getting out of hand with ideas for you ladies to do."

"She grew up with five brothers, she needs some girl time but I will make sure she tones down the ideas. I doubt Madelyn would remember anything and Penny has been dying for a sleep over and I'd hate for Hanna to ban her from coming over because Rebekah hired strippers or something." Claire jokes laughing. Klaus growls at the idea and flashes over to her. "Oh hello" She whispers as he's suddenly on top of her with her hands pinned above her head.

"Hello" He whispers back to her. His chest rumbles a low growl as his head bends down to her neck. She tilts her head to the side giving him better access to her skin. His lips ravish her skin. She releases a soft gasp as digs his fangs into his mark.

She hooks her legs around him, her hips grinding into his. He growls feeding on her more fiercely. She moans with her eyes shut tightly. He pulls away, licking her skin before lifting his head.

"If there is a single stripper in this house I will tear them limb from limb and bathe in their blood." He growls. She grins pulling his face to hers, their lips connecting with each other. He presses her deeply into the cushions completely dominating the kiss. She moans her hands clawing at his back.

"If this is how you react then I'll tell Rebekah to hire a few." She whispers. Klaus growled pressing his lips back to her. She moans feeling his bulge rubbing against her but it wasn't enough. She needed more.

Her hands grip the end of his shirt and lifts it. He leans up and shrugs it off tossing it to the side. He then takes her shirt off before bending down, his lips worshiping every square inch of her skin. Breathless gasps leave her lips as she squirms under him.

He kisses down her stomach to the waist band of her pants. He unbuttons the pants and pulls it down her legs. His hand caresses her calf lightly. His lips kiss the inside of her thighs. Claire whimpers and whines wanting more than the delicate kisses he's giving.

In a blur, he takes her panties and bra off along with his pants and boxer briefs. His lips kiss hers hungrily. She grips his hair tightly, rubbing her bare body against his.

"You shouldn't threaten me, sweetheart" He whispers in her ear. "You are mine" He growls possessively.

"Oh really?" She asks smirking. She goes to continue to tease him but he doesn't give her the chance. He climbs off the couch, pulls her to a stand. In a flash he's pressing her against the back of the couch, spreading her legs and thrusting into her. She cries out as he gives her no mercy.