*Chapter Ninety One* {A View to a Kill}

"Elena's planning on killing Kol" Bonnie said barging in on Claire who was trying to get Madelyn dressed

"Elena's planning on killing Kol" Bonnie said barging in on Claire who was trying to get Madelyn dressed. Claire tenses and looks at Bonnie. "She asked me to help." Claire tilts her head and narrows her eyes slightly. "I said no, don't worry but just because I said no doesn't mean she's going to stop trying."

"If Jeremy kills Kol, he'll complete the hunters mark" Claire realizes. "If they antagonize him, he react just like they want, they'll be waiting for him." Claire stands and begins to pace. "Damn it Kol, why won't you let me in" Clair panics as she tries to use the bond to communicate with him but his mind is closed off.

"Claire, Claire, wait a second" Bonnie said walking up to her quickly. "Do they even have a white oak stake?"

"I don't know" Claire whimpers. "I don't know" Bonnie quickly helps her sit down. Her hands start to shake and her breathing becomes unstable. Bonnie doesn't know what to do, doesn't know how to calm her down.

"Claire" Finn says speeding into the room. Bonnie quickly moves out of his way and he kneels in front of his mate. "Princess, look at me" Finn says gently. He grabs her face and moves it so she has no choice but to look at him. "Breath, my love, breath." He can see her trying to calm down but it's not working. He picks her up and sits in her seat before placing her in is lap. He holds her tightly and she curls in his arm. He rests his head on hers as she cries in his chest.

"What set her off?" Bonnie looks to the door seeing Henrik. Bonnie is hesitant to repeat what she told Claire, not wanting to set her friend off again.

"She wants to kill Kol" Claire whimpers. Henrik doesn't hear her but Finn does.

"Who wants to, Princess?" Finn whispers tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Elena" Claire mutters. Finn looks at Bonnie who nods.

"Tell Klaus and Elijah" Finn orders. Bonnie nods and wonders off, Henrik follows her. "Calm down, love... Their not going to kill him, we won't let it happen."

"We have to find him." Claire said climbing out of his lap. "I'm tired of being stuck in this house, I'm going to go look for him. Alison!" Claire calls out for the hybrid.

"Claire, think this threw. Elena wants to kill Kol. What's the best way to lure any of us in?" Finn asks.

"I don't care, if she wants to try and kidnap me I'll drive a fucking steak threw her heart." Claire snapped. She was done with people trying to kill her mates and she was done just standing aside and doing nothing.

"It's too dangerous" Finn growls.

"You called" Alison said appearing in the doorway.

"I need you to watch Madelyn for me, please" Claire said desperately.

"Of course, is there anything else you need?" Alison asked concerned. She didn't like the state Claire was in. She seemed pale and there's bags under her eyes. Alison wondered how much sleep she's gotten recently.