*Chapter Seventy Two* {The Rager}

Claire felt happy, giddy even

Claire felt happy, giddy even. She has completed the bond with all of her mates and she's never felt like this before. She felt invincible, like nothing could stop her. She felt on top of the world, like nothing could bring her down. She felt happy and utterly peaceful. She felt centered.

It has been a couple weeks since she completed the bond with Finn. At first he was hesitant to continue with her, not wanting to hurt her like he had the first time. However, as she likes to think and tell herself, she's irresistible.

Currently, Claire is dancing and humming a random tune to herself. Madelyn is in her high chair watching her mother with wide amused eyes. The microwave hums as Claire prepares Madelyn's breakfast.

"California girls, we're unforgettable, daisy dukes, bikinis on top" Claire sings and dances like the teenager she is getting Madelyn to laugh. Claire grins watching her daughter giggle and hit her hands on her table top. Claire spins and ends up with a wooden spoon in her hand, ignoring the beeping of the microwave. "Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your Popsicle" Claire overemphasizes the 'ooh oh ooh' which would have dogs howling and cats screeching if they had any.

Claire spins again and ends up in the arms of one of her mates. She jumps startled as he suddenly kisses her. She's even more surprised by the amount of passion he kissed her with. He kissed her like his life depended on it. Like if he kissed her with anything less then the world would stop turning.

"Hi" She whispers when he finally pulls me away. Kol grins at her. The knuckles of his right hand caress the side of her face. "Where did that come from?" She whispers feeling breathless.

"What I can't kiss my beautiful mate?" He asks smirking. She smiles her hands rubbing his sides gently. "I love you." He said with a hint of seriousness that made her slightly nervous.

"Are you alright?" She asks caressing his face gently. He kisses her instead of answering.

He didn't want to tell her what was bothering him. Firstly, he felt his mating pull towards her become fiercer than it has been. It's like when they first completed the bond but it wasn't purely sexual desire. It was the desire to be around her, the constantly touch her, a clinginess he isn't used to feeling.

Secondly, his insecurities were screaming in his head the moment he woke up. He didn't want to admit them to her. He didn't want to tell her that he didn't think he is good enough for her, the she deserves better. He didn't want to tell her that he fears she's going to figure this out and leave him one day.

"You're a great dancer, darling" Kol mutters against his lips. She grins with a slight blush. His smirk deepens and his lips press against her cheek.

"Claire, I want to throw a party" Rebekah said barging into the kitchen. Claire raises an eyebrow at her.

"Since when do you need my permission to do anything?" She asks as Asher trails in behind his mate.

"I don't" Rebekah shrugs standing behind Madelyn playing with her dark little hair. "But I would like you and Caroline to help me." Rebekah said.