*Chapter Thirty Two*

"Hey, Elena" Claire said walking up to her during school

"Hey, Elena" Claire said walking up to her during school. It had been two day since Claire's met Hanna. Last night the Australian had sent her a text saying the spell has been lifted which meant when Klaus went to bed, he dreamed about her. Which would lead him to Mystic Falls, to Elena.

"Hey, Claire" Elena smiled at her. She felt bad for everything that's been going on and hated the feeling like she was on opposite sides with Claire. Claire, however, knew where Elena stood and knew that it wasn't the same place as herself.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" She asked glancing down the hall seeing Stefan watching them. Elena follows her gaze looking at Stefan as well.

"Uh, yeah, sure" Elena nods and the two of them walk away. Stefan watches but doesn't do anything.

"Did you know it was possible for twins to have two different fathers?" Claire asked her as they sat on the bleachers by the football field.

"I never really thought about it." Elena shifted in her seat.

"Well, it's possible. Bill, Caroline's father... He's not my biological dad." Elena's eyes widened slightly. "A man named Noah South is. He's a very powerful witch which explains how I am the way I am." Claire told her.

"Wow, have you met him?" Elena asked. "When did you find out?"

"I found out when Damon and Stefan had my mom in their cellar. When she found out about them being vampires. She told me then. She also told me that he died in a bar fight a few years back."

"I'm so sorry" Elena said reaching over resting a comforting hand on Claire's arm. Claire smiled at her friend and for a second, she forgets about all the supernatural troubles and drama. For a second it was just two best friends sitting on the bleachers. But they weren't just two best friends on bleachers, not anymore. There're too many other factors around them for things to be so simple anymore.

"I met his wife, a very lovely lady. Her names Hanna, she's a witch as well." Claire said. Elena slowly retracted her hand sensing the tone in her voice was anything other than friendly. "You see, when I was young, my father saw a glimpse into my future. Specificity my future with the Mikaelson's. He didn't like what he saw so he casts a spell. As you already know, I dreamed about them my entire life but the spell prevented them from having any knowledge of me. As of yesterday the spell as been lifted."

"What does this mean?" Elena asked slowly.

"It means Klaus knows about me." Claire said. "When I had dreams of them, it was snippets of their lives. I'm sure he's seen snippets of my life. It could be anything. It could be of me and Caroline playing in the back yard. It could be me at Mystic Falls High School. It could be of me and my best friend Elena Gilbert." Elena's eyes widened as she realizes what Claire has said.

"Klaus knows I'm alive" Elena whispers. 

"And where we live" Claire added.

"Why would you do that?" Elena whispered feeling betrayed.