Chapter two: Even Calm People Get Mad

Charlie peered around the corner, willing him to go away. She had only felt those types of feelings around Vaggie...what the actual fuck?! What's wrong with me?!

As soon as Charlie saw him disappear she sighed with relief. She walked into the lobby and up the stairs to her and Vaggies shared bedroom.

Charlie plopped down on the bed, and lay on her side. she turned over to her side and saw not her girlfriend, but the radio demon laying there instead. Charlie screamed and fell off the bed, hitting her head on a bedside table on her way down. "MOTHER FUCKER! DAMN IT! DAMN IT TO HELL!!" Alastor came rushing in, he had been only a few feet away when he heard the crash. "charlie! good golly what happened?" Charlie said nothing, not wanting to scare him away.

"I um...don't remember?" she lied. Charlie hated lying with a passion,it was the root of all sinning, but unless she lied, she didn't know what alastor would do. Alastor could tell she was lying, but decided not to push matters.

"come on, up you go darlin!" he slumped on her arms so that he was carrying her while she was still standing. he helped her out of her room, where he could tell the head swelling was going up. "can't you just heal me with your powers al?" she questioned him. He flushed a bit at the question. "Trust me my dear, while I would love to take you out of your pain, I can only cause chaos. I have no healing abilities."

charlie only nodded, her head causing her too much pain to even speak. Vaggie then came in talking to angel, and she absolutely hated the sight she saw. Before you could say dapper dan she was holding her spear INCHES away from Alastors neck. Alastor only laughed and tilted the spear down. "Vaggie please! she fell! I'm only helping her."

"you Pompous, cheesy talk show shitlord! I told you once and ill tell you again. stay.away.from.my.GIRL!!!"

"oh my god that's it!"

everyone looked over and saw charlie with goat horns developing on her forehead.

"YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME LOSE MY PATIENCE! THIS HOTEL HAS BARELY BEEN OPEN THREE WEEKS, AND YOU TWO-" Charlie said this while pointing to Alastor and Vaggie "YOU TWO ARE THE WORST OF IT ALL! IF YOU GUYS COULD JUST STOP ARGUING FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE ONE FUCKING MINUTE, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?!"

"Whoa whoa whoa sweetie calm down! it's OK!" Alastor tried to calm down his friend but she only gave a wave of her hand before a torpedo of fire shot him right in his chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him flying, destroying the jacket in the process.

charlie looked over at everyone, and her temper fell when she saw the look of absolute horror she was receiving from vaggie. When she was back to normal, she immediately rushed over to her friends, thankfully Angel had followed suite to vaggie and hid behind a pillar. "Don't worry Charlie, nobody was hurt, although Mr.Strawberry pimps jacket was."

Charlies eyes widened and she ran over to the radio demon, who was still collecting himself. "I do say, that's quite a knocker ya got there dear."

"I...I didn't even know i could do that.." charlie admitted softly.the whole ordeal had scared her a bit, and since she was the daughter of Satan, it took a lot to scare her. "sorry about your jacket, i'll pay for a new one!" Alastor chuckled. "no its alright, I was in need of a new one anyway" Everyone was starting to calm down when the door to the hotel barged open, and Husk was standing there with niffty. Both looked extremely worried.

"you guys gotta see this!"

Everyone huddled around the TV, when news channel 666 came on. Charlie scoffed when she saw Katie killjoy appear.

"Good afternoon! I'm Katie killjoy!"

"and i'm tom trench! Katie do you remember when you and the heiress fought?"

Katie laughed an evil laugh, "you absolute bafoon how could I forget?"

"well this channel isn't really the 'gossip' type, but according to multiple sources, is it possible the heiress to the throne and the radio demon are secretly dating?!" "WHAT?!?!?" Vaggie screamed. Charlie was just hiding her face in her hands. Meanwhile alastors smile never left his face.

"it wouldn't surprise me if she started having an affair with the guy! she seems it"

"honestly tom, I cant imagine being in a relationship with someone who's temper is so short! now onto the topic of turf wars."

only angel was interested after that. charlie rushed up to her room, with vaggie running after her. "hey...wheres alastor?" husk asked. niffty shrugged, and with that, the front door to the hotel slammed shut, and alastor was no where to be found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie killjoy was making her eyeliner appear sharper than necessary, when she noticed there was a dark mass in the corner of her office. she got up and inspected it, and her face went even whiter than it usually was. The dark mass in the corner of the room fixed his deer ears

"hello Ms.Killjoy. I am sure youve heard of me." the radio static in his voice was gone...his pupils had turned to radio dials, and the antlers where at least the size of a full grown set of antlers.

"I-I-I..." Alastor grabbed her and used his staff to choke her. she made gagging noises, and started pleading to him to stop, only causing his grin to grow.

"ya know...I could kill you right here,right now, and they might never know. now im not going to do that. instead, your going to tell me where you got that picture that was on the news. in three...two...one!" he took his staff of her neck and gasped for air.

"it was sent in by an anonymous user! I swear on my soul!" He seemed satisfied with that answer.

"do not tell charlie what happened, or you will pay."

as he was walking back, he realized something about charlie. there where six words to describe her, and he thought they where perfect.

I am the hulk of hell.