Chapter 55: The incident of 1927

"LUCIFER GOOD TO SEE YA!" Bill said and reached his hand out for a shake but Lucifer smacked his hand away. "Do you take me for a fool cipher?" Lucifer asked. Bill just shrugged.

Flames rose in lucifers eyes. "Where's that wife of yours luci? Because she is SMOKIN!" Bill said. NOW lucifers eyes turned to pure fire. Lucifer tackled Bill and punched his eye. "YOU IDIOT! IM THE DEVIL AND YOU DARE TO CALL MY WIFE HOT IN FRONT OF ME?!" Lucifer asked.

Bills rolled his eye. "Not as hot as your daughter though, give her to me and I'll fix her up!" alastor than pusher Lucifer out of the way and poked him in the eye with his his staff. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY WIFE?!" Alastor shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON?!" Someone shouted from the door. All heads (and one eye) snapped in the direction of the door, and alastor gulped. Charlie stood there fuming. "HONEY!" Alastor said nervously.

Charlie saw who was pinned to the wall and growled low, going into her demon form. "You triangle bitch what the hell are you doing here?!" Charlie asked. "My dear you know him?!" Alastor asked. "Ugh unfortunately! When I came of age he flirted with me MULTIPLE times! So annoying! Come on alastor, dad can you deal with him?" Charlie asked.

Lucifer gave Bill a terrifying smile. "Did eve eat an apple?" Lucifer asked. Charlie smiled at Bill, a terrifying smile. Bill shuddered and alastor followed his wife.

"So honey, mind explaining your history with him?" Charlie asked. Alastor gulped and pulled Charlie into a closet. "Ok I guess I owe you an explanation since you made the water warm last night." Alastor said.

Charlie giggled and sat down. Alastor breathed out.

"The year was 1927..." alastor began.

I was seeing my old pal mimzy in her club. I had just killed a huge gang, so it was buzzing around the town like the plague. Only mimzy knew my secret.

"Good ol Ace! How many whip snaps ya want?" Macy asked. (mimzys human name)

"Just something off the rocks Mac." Ace ordered. Macy nodded and made his drink and set it down in front of her. "So how hard was it?" Macy nodded leaning in close so no one else could hear them.

Ace shrugged and chugged the entire shot. "This one was physical. So I had to actually murder them. Damn Mac i tell ya! 30 guys against me!" Ace said.

Macy let out a low whistle. "Ya know, I heard you can summon this..entity. Ya make a deal with him and he gives ya anythin ya want!" Macy explained.

Ace interlaced his fingers and thought about it and smirked. "And how would one summon this entity?" Ace asked while grinning. Macy smirked and went into the back and came back with a piece of paper.

Ace payed for his drink and thanked her. He left and walked down the street and looked at the paper, it had a spell on it. Easy enough for him, the master of voodoo.

"Hello brother." Leslie said. Ace groaned and turned to look at her. "Well I do say, ya look might dapper for a man who just killed." Leslie said. Ace quickly shushed her. "You can't just say stuff like that! Ya want me to to end up in the slammer?!" Ace asked.

"Yes." Leslie said and snapped and ten cop cars showed up. "Hands in the air!" The cops shouted. Ace looked at his sister with a shocked and angry look. He grabbed her throat. "YOU TRAITOR!" He shouted, the cops got his wrists away from his twins neck and cuffed him.

"LET ME GO!" Ace shouted. The pushed him into one of those huge cars with bars over the window.

Ace put his hands on the bars and shook them. "I HATE YOU LESLIE! YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!" He shouted. Leslie laughed and flipped him off, only furthering his anger.

The cops got into the car and drove off, and Ace looked at the paper. He would have no where to hide it in prison, and he couldn't eat it! So he hid it in the one place he never dared touched again. (It wasn't his crotch I'll tell ya that.)

Three hours later ace sat in his cell. He knew he would be put to death, but the run of the slasher wouldn't be over yet.

He took out the paper and said the spell. A huge light filled the room, and Ace was knocked out. "HEY THERE! Ya might wanna get up!" A voice filled the room.

Ace blinked and groaned and stood and saw a yellow triangle standing before him. "Bill cipher at your service! Your Ace Povergine right? AKA the slasher?" Bill asked and ace nodded.

"Well buddy,I can help you out. If you help me of course." Bill said, putting his hand out for a handshake and it went up in blue flames. Ace heard the yells of guards approaching.

"Tick tock kid!" Bill said. Ace thought for one more second than nodded to himself and shook bills hand, and was teleported to some warehouse. "Don't worry kid! Your in hell, you'll be fine for a few days." Bill explained.

Ace's eyes widened and he looked outside.he gasped, hell wasnt like the Bible said it was, it was filled with towns and clubs, and was that a drug vending machine?!

"Woah..." Ace said. Bill came up behind him. "Woah indeed my friend. Woah indeed." The door burst open and there Lucifer stood. "Come on cipher I need my money, huh. You've got a human?" Lucifer asked and bill nodded. "Pro tip, HES the slasher." Bill explained.

Lucifer turned to ace. "Well, greetings, I am Lucifer." Lucifer said and shook aces hand. "Pardon any rudeness sir, but aren't you red with goat horns?" Ace asked. "Eh, the big man can tell the mortals how I look any way he wants."

A few days later, bill had Ace kill his hardest victim. A huge politician, and it's the one that got Ace killed.

"So my dear, that's my story with Bill. I summoned him so I wouldn't die." Alastor explained. Charlie hugged him and he hugged her back. "And I don't regret it." He explained and kissed Charlie's hair.