Chaoter 41: alastor gets a nose bleed (Truth or dare PT.2)

The husband and wife headed back downstairs and saw moxxie and Millie sitting there smiling. Charlie and alastor where shocked!

Charlie ran up to Millie and hugged her, while alastor patted his friend on the back. "Good to see both of you!" Alastor commented. Moxxie laughed. "I needed a break! That kid is taking everything out of me!" Moxxie nodded, getting a cleared throat from Millie.

Moxxie slowly turned around. "Um...I mean hes the greatest creature to ever be born here mills!" Moxxie said and quickly kissed her cheek. Alastor stifled a laugh and Charlie elbowed him in the ribs, making him yelp in pain.

Mille gave off a satisfied nod and asked what they where all doing. "Playing truth or dare. You guys wanna join?" Charlie asked. Millie and Moxxie looked at each other and shrugged and nodded.

Now that they where all there, they begun once more. "Um...ok Charlie truth or dare?" Millie asked. Charlie shrugged "why the fuck not? Dare." Charlie said.

Angle leaned in and whispered something into millies ear. Millie grinned evilly. "I dare you to flirt with alastor" she begun but was interrupted. "Pfft easy." Charlie said. "Hold on, let me finish. Flirt with alastor" she said and got an evil look In her eyes. "But in a maids outfit." Alastor turned RED. Charlie blushed and got up and went to there room to get changed.

Alastor was NOT ready for this. While husk and angle where getting to know moxxie and Millie, alastor was looking at the stairs. He waited and waited and waited, and when he finally joined the discussion, it happened.

"Are you guys sure I have to do this?" Charlie asked. Angle, moxxie, Millie, and husk all nodded. Alastor closed his eyes until he felt a tight lap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw Charlie IN A MAIDS OUTFIT.

Charlie just blushed and covered her eyes with her hands. Alastor stood and took Charlie's hands away from her face. Alastor waved and they where in there bedroom, Charlie hugged alastor close.

Is this it? I haven't been taking the pills, but he doesn't know that, but I don't know if he has protection or not. Hell, he might just be doing this to keep me from others sight...fuck!

Alastor did a low chuckle and Charlie looked at him weird. He made her look at him using his finger under his chin. "Oh darling, save that word for later when I'm making you scream it." Alastor said and ran his hands up and down her back. Charlie moaned into his neck where she was resting her head.

"A-al...w-we have g-guests..." Charlie said and gasped when alastor squeezed her butt.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Besides I made the room soundproof." Alastor explained. Charlie smirked and jumped onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist. The two opened mouth kissed. Before they continued, alastor had one thing to ask her. "My dear you really want to have another child?" He asked her. Charlie nodded and saw there was blood on his upper lip.

She licked her finger and cleaned it off, and realized it was blood! Poor al had gotten a nose bleed seeing her like that.

Charlie giggled and alastor blushed.charlie put a finger to his lips and his tail wagged. Now Charlie laughed. Charlie got a text on her phone and she checked it out.

ANGEL DUST
YO! Char! We saw als nosebleed and we decided to leave you two alone. You guys haven't had sex in like what? Three years? ANYWAY, me, husky, Millie and moxxie are gonna go take a tour around imp town for a while. You. Guys. Owe me. BIG TIME.

Charlie read the text out loud for alastor, and the two realized they where completely alone in the castle, Charlie had given the serving staff a day off, there friends where out, the kids where out, so the two looked at each other with lustful looks.

Alastor laid his wife on top of there bed. "Are you sure you want another child dearest?" Alastor asked. Charlie nodded. "Just...please be gentle." She asked. Alastor nodded, and they knew it was time.

(OK SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A SMUT CHAPTER LIKE LITERALLY EVERY WORD WILL HAVE TO DO WITH SMUT,THIS ONE IS GOING TO HELP BECAUSE ILL SHOW THEM GETTING ANOTHER KID. LAST ONE WAS JUST MY SHOT AT WRITING SMUT, SO HOPEFULLY IVE IMPROVED. OK ILL STOP TALKING NOW, ONTO THE SMUT CHAPTER)