Chapter 32:I'm an heir?

Alastor and Charlie stood. "WHAT?! HOW?! LILITH HE IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL!" Alastor asked. Lilith shrugged and anyone could tell she was upset. Charlie asked alastor to stay with the babies and he agreed and she ran to her parents room. He was on the bed sick. "Charlie..." he coughed. Charlie rushed to her fathers side. "oh Charlie, I...I made so many mistakes. I know I wont have to worry about you-" he hacked, and to Charlie it sounded like he was coughing up a LUNG. "I'm not going to have to worry about you. you have the perfect demon by your side."

Tears ran down Charlie's face. "dad stop talking like that! you'll be fine!" she told her father squeezing his hand. "Charlie, you knew this would happen when you married the right demon. I'm so happy I can finally rest. your doing me a favor Charlie, and I'm forever grateful." 

Satan took Charlies hand and kissed the back of her palm. "come here Lilith" Satan instructed and Lilith walked over. The two shared a final kiss, and Charlies heart broke. She ran over to him. "dad you cant go!" He chuckled. "tell your children I love them Charlie. Just like how I love you." Satan kissed his daughters forehead while holding his wife's hand. 

It went cold. 

Charlie was shocked and ran out of the room and back to her alastors room. Alastor looked over from Elizabeth's crib and ran over to his wife and hugged her. She just closed her eyes tight and just cried into his tux jacket. he coached her to the bed and they both sat down and Charlie held her face In her hands. "oh al..." she told him and cried harder. Alastor rubbed his back and coughed into his face to hide his own sadness. She looked up and saw him crying himself. 

Charlie pulled alastor into a hug. The triplets looked at each other. They may have been only a few hours old, but they knew something was VERY wrong. "he said something about letting his soul rest." alastor gasped and snapped. "my dear that's it! that's why he died! Your father was centuries old, might I even say thousands, and now that he has at least five suitable heirs for the throne. now he can finally rest!" Alastor explained to his wife. "five?" she asked. 

Alastor nodded. "You, Abrigo, Elizabeth, Adrien, and..." Alastor gulped. "me." He said with nervousness in his voice. The two agreed to just spend the next few days caring for there new children. 

A FEW DAYS LATER

Soon it came time for the children's first feeding and alastor threw Charlie a towel which she caught while picking up Elizabeth. She saw alastor getting ready to give her some privacy, but told him she was using formula instead. 

(AUTHORS NOTE: I DO NOT WANT TO GET IN THE DEBATE ON WHETER OR NOT YOU SHOULD BREASTFEED YOUR KID OR NOT. ILL HAVE NONE OF IT IN THE COMMENTS) 

After feeding all of them, Charlie had to use the bathroom real quick. she went and Alastor picked up each one of his children and set them on the bed. He decided to get the playful side of him out NOW while Charlie wasn't there to see it, and started a game of peek a boo. 

"Adrien...where's daddy?" Alastor asked and put a blanket over his face. Adrien looked confused and scrunched up his face to cry, but then alastor took the blanket off. "here's daddy!" he told his son. Adrien laughed and clapped his hands.  

Alastor heard a snicker from across the room and sighed. "really sweetie?" he asked. Charlie walked up behind him and laughed and picked up Elizabeth and Alastor picked up his two sons. By curiosity, Adrien grabbed alastors ears and held on. Alastor winced and Charlie stifled a laugh. 

Alastor got an idea and put his two sons in his separate cribs. while Charlie was holding Elizabeth, he came up behind her. "My dear, let me hold Elizabeth, you need some rest!" he took his daughter CAREFULLY from Charlie and Charlie kissed his cheek as a thank you. She went into the closet to get changed and she shouted from the closet. "ya know al, maybe we should come up with a nickname for Elizabeth." she said while getting herself undressed. 

"Oh really?" Alastor shouted while stifling a laugh. Elizabeth gave her dad a weird look who pressed a finger to his lips in response. "well yeah, we can't just always call her Elizabeth, I always hated being called charlotte and maybe-FUCK!!!" she screamed and ran out of the closet TERRIFIED, still in her underwear, and hid behind alastor. 

Alastors grin wobbled, Charlie saw this, put two and two together and gasped. She waited for alastor to put her daughter down and gave him a VERY angry look. "why did you do that?!" she asked him. he put his hands on her shoulders. "because sweetie, you needed something to give you the feeling of something other than sadness." He let go of her shoulders and let her go get dressed. But before she did she quickly pecked alastor on the lips.

God he loved her with all her heart, and he knew he married the right demon.