chapter 21: HES GOT A RIVAL?!

Since Charlie was royal, the wedding would be easily executed. Now Charlie and alastor had not planned to make the engagement public. but when you live with someone who was the gossip type, it was sure to get out. Here's how it happened. 

 that night the couple had...celebrated. So, angel saw an opportunity and took it. He, BJ, Nifty, and Cherri bomb walked up to the couples room. Angel looked at all of them and put a finger to his lips. 

he kicked down the door and yelled "WAKE UP!!" Alastor sat up in bed, Thankfully after lasts nights events, Charlie had a feeling angel would try and catch them, so she had alastor and her wear some pajamas. 

Alastor's antlers grew a bit but he felt someone touch his hand. He instantly knew it was Charlie, and alastor backed off. "hey al, what was that dad joke again?" All four of them ran out of the room, with angel closing the door behind them. the two laughed and Charlie snuggled into her fiancé's side. Alastor yawned, but he didn't want to sleep, but seeing Charlie asleep was pretty convincing. He just gave in and fell asleep, with his head falling on top of Charlies. 

Alastor woke up first, and then his eyes widened when he remembered a detail from the first time. He didn't pull out. Alastor gasped, ripped the covers off him, got dressed into his tux and ran downstairs and into the hotels library, which alastor had installed as a memorial for vaggie. 

he ran through the shelves with books flying off the shelf behind him. he ran past nifty, but he didn't even notice he did. Nifty, like a child, followed Alastor through the library and saw him pull out a book on demoness anatomy, so that made nifty curious. She used her powers to fly up a bit behind alastor, and her eye widened. 

She ran out of the library to the bar, where husk, BJ, and angel dust where all talking. "angel!!" Angel looked to his left and saw nifty running towards him. "what is it?" Angel asked. "I- I think Charlie might be pregnant." All there eyes bulged out. "kid how the fuck do ya know that?" Husk asked. "I saw alastor go into the library and start reading a book on demoness anatomy!" Nifty explained. Everyone looked towards BJ, Alastors oldest friend. "he's never shown interests in it..." BJ said while rubbing his chin. 

Suddenly the hotel doors swung open with a huge guts of wind, making husk fly into the air. "the fuck?!" he shouted. BJ quickly called up Razzle and Dazzle, who appeared by his side.  "hey lady! who the fuck are you?!" Angel shouted, with his fangs dripping with venom. The lady laughed. "I come here for only one demon: the one known as the future king of hell!" they all knew who he was talking about, but where hesitant to get him. 

"husk what is going on?" Everyone looked over and the lady smiled a toothy grin, much like alastors. "ah alastor! good to see you!" Alastor instantly recognized her and his smile wobbled a bit. "angel if Charlie asks where I am, you are to not tell her." He explained to his spider friend and angel nodded. "come now, we can take this outside." the two met outside in the hotels backyard of sorts if you could say.

"I hear your getting engaged." the lady told him. "And so what if I am? you've never given a damn about me since we both manifested here, and when I finally marry, THATS when you come looking for me." Alastor shot back. "Alastor, brother please! Can't someone be excited for there twin?" His twin teased.  "please sister, your here because you know I'm marrying into the royal family!"  

"if your going to address me ace, use my real name!" Alastor rolled his eyes, mind you the entire time he was wearing his signature smile. "I will call you by your name lastigheid, nothing else!" Alastor said through strained teeth. "oh yes, you think your SO good at smiling, when I." She flashed him and evil smile. "am much better than you will ever be." she turned around and started to walk away, when one of alastors shadow tentacles grabbed her and held her in front of him. "IS THAT A CHALLENGE?!" he shouted at her. "temper temper Bugsy!" she gave him a look. "I would never challenge the 'oh so powerful' radio demon." she said the oh so powerful parts with air quotes. 

He let the tentacle rise to her neck, His temper starting to control him. she gagged, and alastor smirked an evil smirk. "if you ever come here again, I don't care if your my twin, you are my rival, you made it like that with the 1927 incident." he said. he let her go and she ran off, and alastor made his way back to the hotel, wondering why he had to deal with her for all eternity.