Chapter eleven: Charlie what are you?

Alastor was being taken care of by Charlie, while angel ran the hotel. one day he stopped by, and once he saw the human alastor, he found he recognized the name. "ace povergine? hey! you where that one serial killer who hosted a radio show!" angel dust exclaimed.

"yes sir! anyway, Charlie I think im ready to walk. just let me try darling." Charlie gulped and nodded. He sat up in bed, looked at angel and Charlie and smirked and stood, using the bedside table for support. he put one foot in front of the other.

"well my friends, I do believe this calls for celebration!" all three of them rushed down to the bar. "husk! three rounds! I can walk again, and-" husk just gave him a smirk and set down three shot glasses in front of them, with Charlie's being the weakest.

the three grabbed them and raised them in the air. "a toast my friends! to all three of us! and to those who are no longer with us!" the three put them together and drank. Charlie however, found she wanted another one. She asked for another one, and alastor laughed. "just be careful my dear." although deep down, he wanted to see what Charlie was like drunk.

10 shot glasses later

Charlie was actually REALLY drunk by the time husk closed the bar. Alastor had to help her to there room, and when they finally got there, charlie.wouldnt.stop.flirting. "you are surprisng me my dear! I never thought you where the type to flirt!" alastor chuckled. He started undoing his bowtie, and stepped into the bathroom to change into pajamas. While he was changing, his mind began to race. what if she wants to...NO! no stop that ace! you know she wouldnt do that!...right?

Alastor walked back into the room, but didnt see Charlie anywhere. now he was scared. Thankfully he didnt smile as much when he was a human, so he wasn't afraid to frown. "Charlie dearest! please come out!" he thought about what he had just said. "not like that!" before he knew it, a drunk Charlie had tackled him to the ground. she turned him around so that her hands where on his chest.

"Charlie...what are you doing?" Alastor asked her. she lay down completely and whispered into his ear "changing one thing in your files love." Alastor gasped and quickly pushed her off him. he did not like the drunk version of Charlie. he stood, and faced her. "Charlie no! I'm...I'm not ready..." he said sadly. He wanted to please her so bad, and when he looked into her drunken eyes, all he saw was lust. he sighed, and lied down in bed. "goodnight my dear."